Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Not too bad for a kid who was put on academic probation after his first semester. They loaded me up on science classes and I wasn't prepared for it as an incoming freshman. Finished the first semester with a 2.6 GPA or something along those lines. My scholarship requires me to maintain a 3.25, but I made up for it in the last 2 semesters getting just one B last Spring semester and now this.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Not too bad for a kid who was put on academic probation after his first semester. They loaded me up on science classes and I wasn't prepared for it as an incoming freshman. Finished the first semester with a 2.6 GPA or something along those lines. My scholarship requires me to maintain a 3.25, but I made up for it in the last 2 semesters getting just one B last Spring semester and now this.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
A few of the Phoenix suns just passed by me in the hallway here at work. The ones I recognized were Michael Beasley, Luis Scola and Coach Gentry and the Gorilla.....and Thuuuuuuuunder Dan Majerle!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had a decent 2 card mailday from Mr. Dan

12-18-201212846PM.jpg
12-18-201212834PM.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Not too bad Dan. The mailday sure helped the day a little lol. I think I'm done getting any mail until after Christmas now. My mom and I are gonna be heading out of town later to go grab some last minute gifts for my sister. I also need to see if anywhere carries an 11x17 poster frame for one of the gifts I bought

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm listening to Pandora right now, and the station I have pulled up is The Who. Been a little disappointed with their song selection on it so far. First song was by P.O.D. The second one wasn't too bad since I like them, but I'm not expecting to hear Shinedown on it, and now it has a Daughtry song playing ::facepalm::

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I'm listening to Pandora right now, and the station I have pulled up is The Who. Been a little disappointed with their song selection on it so far. First song was by P.O.D. The second one wasn't too bad since I like them, but I'm not expecting to hear Shinedown on it, and now it has a Daughtry song playing ::facepalm::

I listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers channel. for 80's I listen to the Berlin channel it plays a great mix of 80's songs.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice quad auto Dave! I don't understand Ramirez being on that card since the other 3 are pitchers, and why is he pictured in a Red Sox uniform for a card that came out in 2009?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Art - Thank you !

Zach - Like I had mentioned to mudflap02, I think it's because they all made their MLB Debut in '05 and are pictured in their uniform for whom they made thier MLB Debut for. That is the only rational behind the card and Hanley being in his Red Sox uni.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Bust my box of Leaf Memories, guess it was really my brother's. I hit:
Cecil Fielder auto
Carew Auto
Piazza Plate non-auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts