Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
Ooohh, gee, 2014 Topps Tribute has a new Henderson. Looks just like many others released. Same picture - AGAIN! Seriously, who the heck is in charge? They need to be removed. Feed them to a zombie or something. Perhaps not, the zombie would starve (no brains!). That would be mean to the zombie.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Yes, yes I am. :D Kidding. Hope you enjoy!

On another topic, although, how amazing I am is always good, I am digging the new 2014 Donruss! I know it is not real Donruss anymore, but NEW PICTURES! Yay!

Oh I do! After I buy from Ken, I need to make a purchase from ProMold for some holders.

This notice is required by law.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
I was in the LCS when a guy came in selling a card. He was haggling pretty hard and gf/wife was not happy with him, dropping an f bomb and other choice language. I had to ask what the card was after he left. It was a PSA 7 Ricky Henderson 1977 Chong Modesto. What would something like that sell for?

alwayson22

Dec 6, 2010
San Jose, CA
I was in the LCS when a guy came in selling a card. He was haggling pretty hard and gf/wife was not happy with him, dropping an f bomb and other choice language. I had to ask what the card was after he left. It was a PSA 7 Ricky Henderson 1977 Chong Modesto. What would something like that sell for?

It's on ebay at $1,499 OBO.

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
Do you guys think about what we'll do with our collections later in life? Do you think other people will collect Rickey later on?

Taking mine to the grave like an Egyptian Pharaoh! That's why cards are labeled gold, sapphire, ruby etc. Intend to be mummified with my '77 Chong in one hand, and a bobble head in the other across my chest.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I'm cheap too! But do you think someone will come along and want to collect a player they never saw play? Just based on his career and such? Not going to stop me from collecting, just don't know what to do with it. Guess I could sell it to Dylan?

Members online

No members online now.