Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTORS List--Collectors Welcome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benishlv

Feb 28, 2014
Las Vegas
I collect items of MLB players that attended Lewis-Clark State College: Marvin Benard, Vic Darensbourg, Steve Decker, Tom Edens, Jason Ellison, Anthony Ferrari, Carlos Fisher, John Foster, Keith Foulke, Sean Halton, Bucky Jacobsen, Chris Mabeus, Steve Reed, Brendan Ryan, Chris Schwinden, and Frank Williams. Plus Jason Schmidt who is from Lewiston, Idaho.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Okay! YOu are on! I wonder how many amazing Robin Yount cards you missed out on through the years by not being on this list? I say at least 200...;)
I collect items of MLB players that attended Lewis-Clark State College: Marvin Benard, Vic Darensbourg, Steve Decker, Tom Edens, Jason Ellison, Anthony Ferrari, Carlos Fisher, John Foster, Keith Foulke, Sean Halton, Bucky Jacobsen, Chris Mabeus, Steve Reed, Brendan Ryan, Chris Schwinden, and Frank Williams. Plus Jason Schmidt who is from Lewiston, Idaho.
I wonder if you would rather be on the Team Collectors list? [MENTION=10538]IndiansFan[/MENTION] can hook you up?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Somehow I'm not on the list. Grady Sizemore and Frank Thomas for me, thanks.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Somehow I'm not on the list. Grady Sizemore and Frank Thomas for me, thanks.
Yes! Just think of all the Sizemore 1 of 1's that fell into the wrong hands because you weren't on here!! :)
Got you on for both now!!

I'm a new member. Can I get added to the list for Kevin Youkilis? Thanks.
You are on!!! Welcome!!!!!!
Yadier Molina, St louis Cardinals, David Ortiz, Boston Redsox, Ichiro and Pujols
You got it!!!!
Contact the team thread to get for those!!
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130401

raulbarrera

May 15, 2014
I collect Willie Ansley cards can you put me down

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000 using about $30 in text charges just for this single post

raulbarrera

May 15, 2014
I think he only has 2 cards 89 tops and 89 bowman he was a friend of mine back in tha day

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts