Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lumberjack Bingo: (CONTEST CLOSED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
A little behind - cleared branch 3 on 4/11.

On branch 4 I have KC pitchers giving up 3+ doubles. Is 3 good or does that mean more than 3? Thanks!

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
It looks like today I finally get to clear branch 3 with my chainsaw. Started out so well and then got hung up on branch 3.

Branch 3 cleared April 15

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=1900]Austin[/MENTION]

I just noticed that branch 13 on your tree is an impossibility. You somehow have the Yankees winning a home game and losing an away game on the same day. Sorry about that.

When you get to that branch, please use the Mets winning a home game instead of the Yankees.

All other trees are fine. Thanks.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Halfway done with branch 5, with David Price going only 5 innings on 4/17 (TB starting pitcher 4 1/3-5 IP on odd date)

IndiansFan

Aug 5, 2013
USA
What am I supposed to do on Branch 5 because it says Oakland pitcher with 3 1/3-4 IP on the 1st through 15th and the branch's chainsaw is on the 2nd of May?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What am I supposed to do on Branch 5 because it says Oakland pitcher with 3 1/3-4 IP on the 1st through 15th and the branch's chainsaw is on the 2nd of May?

My guess is that you'll either have to hit that scenario on the first, or just hope that one of your other two chainsaw scenarios take place before 5/2

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Yeah I just got to branch 5 yesterday and I have almost no chance of completing that before the next chainsaw date. I need a St. Louis SP to go 3 1/3 - 4 IP either today or tomorrow, then Pittsburgh needs to have 2 HBP in an interleague game. They don't play an interleague game until April 29, and even then how often do pitchers hit 2 batters in 1 game?

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Branch 4 completed last night. Toronto 9 hits, Texas 8 strikeouts, Miami 6 strikeouts

I'm afraid this branch has not been cleared. Remember, you have to have an exact match in order to complete a scenario.

Your branch 4 shows:

Toronto: 7 hits
Texas: 5 strikeouts
Miami: 4 strikeouts

Everyone, please take a moment to make sure your completed branches to date are all exact matches, or confirm that you were eligible to use a chainsaw for that branch.

Thanks.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] is correct. If you have a scenario locked out for a given period of time (1st-15th of the month, no interleague game scheduled, etc....), you'll have to rely on one of your chainsaw scenarios in the meantime.

IndiansFan

Aug 5, 2013
USA
I'm afraid this branch has not been cleared. Remember, you have to have an exact match in order to complete a scenario.

Your branch 4 shows:

Toronto: 7 hits
Texas: 5 strikeouts
Miami: 4 strikeouts

Everyone, please take a moment to make sure your completed branches to date are all exact matches, or confirm that you were eligible to use a chainsaw for that branch.

Thanks.

Oh, thank you for reminding me.

Members online