Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Tuesday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hey Zach, yeah I have a bunch I need to scan. Also have some new Sportkings and RC consignments I plan to share when I have the motivation to start scanning...

Well you better find the motivation soon since I can't wait to see what you've gotten back!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning! I'm excited as tomorrow is my day of playing hooky from work and going to the 100th Anniversary Game at Wrigley Field. I plan on being down in Wrigleyville around 10AM and having my first beer shortly after!

For any of my fellow MT die-hard Cub fans - if any of you would like a Wrigley Field postcard mailed to you and postmarked with the date, I'm offering to send you one for free. I'll write something on the back about this postcard having been to Wrigley on the 100th Anniversary of the park opening and then mail it to you from the Wrigleyville post office after the game. Kind of a unique souvenir! Just PM me your address today. And if any of you are looking for some other type of souvenir from this historic game, let me know.

I'll take lots of pictures and do a recap of the day in Thursday's MT.

I'm going to take you up on that offer.

Hot Louisiana weather here.

Feels good to me today.

Got this from Topps today.
View attachment 34158

I think there might be the beginning of a patch in the upper right corner.
Or it's just a tear.

Nice card, was this the correct redemption from Topps?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The final 6 1949 Bowman Yankees arrived today:
Frank Shea, Ed Lopat (rc) and Vic Raschi (rc).
Bobby Brown (rc) & Gus Niarhos
Yogi Berra

DANNY

A_Pharis

Just hit the BIN on what I consider the highlight of my Lou Boudreau GU hat cards. It actually didn't come up in my normal search, and 4 watchers missed out on it. ;)

$_57.jpg

Would have come from a McAuliffe hat with tagging like this Mantle hat:
158770h_lg.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My oldest G/S had super luck at the game tonight = HR and foul baseball same player - both signed after game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts