Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$$$$$$$$$aturday Morning Thread$$$$$$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Uneventful drive to work this morning, which makes me very happy. Hope y'all have a great one!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
rottenecard_4616317_jvyvmpf9mh.png

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. On the way home today. Stopping at the budweiser brewery in Fort Collins along the way though. Had fun at the games and spent a little too much money yesterday. I thinking that [MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION] would like my purchase. Purchased a game used Jorge De La Rosa road jersey. It's rather unique since he got frustrated after his start and ripped his jersey off. In doing so, all but one button popped off the jersey. Only problem is that the rockies did not put an authentication sticker on it. Instead, I got their letter of authenticity with it so I can't tell you the exact game it was worn, but I'm leaning towards a June start against the Dodgers since he went 3.1 innings or so and gave up 6 or 7 earned runs

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Good morning all. On the way home today. Stopping at the budweiser brewery in Fort Collins along the way though. Had fun at the games and spent a little too much money yesterday. I thinking that @r2d2 would like my purchase. Purchased a game used Jorge De La Rosa road jersey. It's rather unique since he got frustrated after his start and ripped his jersey off. In doing so, all but one button popped off the jersey. Only problem is that the rockies did not put an authentication sticker on it. Instead, I got their letter of authenticity with it so I can't tell you the exact game it was worn, but I'm leaning towards a June start against the Dodgers since he went 3.1 innings or so and gave up 6 or 7 earned runs

Of course I like it a lot :D
Show us some pictures!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon. Tonight is my first high school reunion and I've been stressed out with doing all of the planning as my other class officers have been M.I.A. when it comes to planning and getting stuff done. At this point I don't even care if I get the money back I've spent on a DJ and supplies. Really hoping no fights break out because no matter how old people get they become can kids again all too quickly.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Of course I like it a lot :D
Show us some pictures!

In the car for now. Will definitely get pictures when we get home. I was going to get the purple jersey, but the fact that he tore the buttons off of the road jersey sealed the deal for me

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good afternoon! Finally have the printer/scanner hooked up to the new Mac.....and I'm starting to learn how to use the Mac.
I can now start posting some pictures again!!!
DANNY

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Pissing hard here. Has been since like 7 am, off and on. Love it. See that ROH is bringing back the New Japan guys, August 21st & 22nd (my birthday). It's in Philly & Brooklyn and WWE has Summerslam, the 23rd, in Brooklyn. Seriously debating on doing a Thursday through Monday trip out there for all three events.

Members online

Latest posts