Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Not the "uncertified" version that I really need, but for the price I'll take this as a double. If someone really needs it, let me know. It's the 94 Black Gold ABCD Winner, the really tough one.

s-l800.jpg

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
I always thought that differentiation between these two cards could have been a bit more significant -

1999-upper-deck-retro-old-school-new-school-s3.jpg

1999-upper-deck-retro-old-school-new-school-level-2-s3.jpg

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
Not the "uncertified" version that I really need, but for the price I'll take this as a double. If someone really needs it, let me know. It's the 94 Black Gold ABCD Winner, the really tough one.

s-l800.jpg

I need to find both abcd versions for my Puckett collection. I'll try to pm you gracecollector!

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota

s-l800.jpg
Nice pickup. I too am still chasing the regular version of this card. I picked up the certified version about 6 years ago for $5. Needless to say I was very happy.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
Was wondering if 90s player collectors buy the Pacific Embossed cards (the ones with the Stamps on them from the Conventions). Have a chance to pick up some start like Griffey and Jeter but before I did, I wanted to know what the market was like for these and get some input from the player collectors on the boards. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Was wondering if 90s player collectors buy the Pacific Embossed cards (the ones with the Stamps on them from the Conventions). Have a chance to pick up some start like Griffey and Jeter but before I did, I wanted to know what the market was like for these and get some input from the player collectors on the boards. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I usually grab Puckett's when I can. Let me know if you have any.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Always interested in the Will Clarks

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010

http://www.museum.radicards.com/search?tag=Show%Stamp

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

If they're a couple bucks, I'll pick them up for my Grace collection. I bought 4 different 28th National embossed cards yesterday for a buck each, one of Vlad Guerrero and 3 different Juan Gonzalez.

I made a thread a while back to help collectors of these.
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...d-Card-Info-Thread?highlight=pacific+embossed

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
So, I realize that it's generally accepted that there are two copies of this card but the seller on COMC slashed their asking price in half and I got it 20% off of that so figured it was worth the pickup. Anyone else have one? Was an entire set backdoored together?

Bernie-Williams.jpg

1998 Score Rookie Traded - [Base] - Artist's Proof One of One #RTPP12 - Bernie Williams /1

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So, I realize that it's generally accepted that there are two copies of this card but the seller on COMC slashed their asking price in half and I got it 20% off of that so figured it was worth the pickup. Anyone else have one? Was an entire set backdoored together?

Bernie-Williams.jpg

1998 Score Rookie Traded - [Base] - Artist's Proof One of One #RTPP12 - Bernie Williams /1
I thought that [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] had one or both Griffey cards.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Bernie-Williams.jpg

I saw one from a overseas seller on eBay. Not sure if yours is the same one.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts