Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Got this 2012 Leaf History of Baseball Joe Rudi cut signature. It says he was a three time All-Star. I think he played for the A'S and Angel's maybe. First PM can have it.

joe rudi.jpg

CLAIMED

Last edited:

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Got this 2012 Leaf History of Baseball Joe Rudi cut signature. It says he was a three time All-Star. I think he played for the A'S and Angel's maybe. First PM can have it.

View attachment 27726

Joseph Oden Rudi is a former left fielder in Major League Baseball who played for the Kansas City & Oakland Athletics, California Angels and Boston Red Sox. He batted and threw right-handed. He currently works in real estate in Baker City, Oregon.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
This came from the box o goodies. It received some damage and in the thread we decided to pull it and put it on here. Only request is the claimed send me $1.69 for shipping and be patient until my case of bubble mailers arrives :)

Please PM and post. I don't frequent the thread as much as if like to :-/

Jumbo 5x7ish and #'d 44/50

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388346331.767611.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This came from the box o goodies. It received some damage and in the thread we decided to pull it and put it on here. Only request is the claimed send me $1.69 for shipping and be patient until my case of bubble mailers arrives :)

Please PM and post. I don't frequent the thread as much as if like to :-/

Jumbo 5x7ish and #'d 44/50

View attachment 27731

Haha I remember that card. Great card and I'm sure won't last long.

---

Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country

Members online

Latest posts