Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Panini Immaculate Baseball - releasing 9/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I was confused to see this card hit eBay today as:
-I had already searched the checklist for Immaculate a week or so ago and did not see Dunn anywhere.
-Dunn is in his Reds uniform (instead of the White Sox/A's).
-Where is the bottom right patch from? Could it be from a D-Backs or Nationals jersey? The only "Reds"jersey that comes to mind is his 2002 ASG jersey.
$_57.JPG

A_Pharis

245830d1411593802-1-box-immaculate-yankees-gehrig-filthy-img_0883.jpg

This is what they are calling a $1k card.
I get it - hot product. It could reach prices that they normally wouldn't... but an exact patch for Reese like that went unsold at $60 with an auto. I just can't see adding a Gehrig swatch bringing that to a thousand dollars - even in the highest end product.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
lol - I pulled it - but not sure if you posted this before I posted the pic on twitter. :)

Boooooom!

I posted that about 11AM EST I think. You guys probably weren't up by then!

I don't know what it would go for but easily one of the coolest cards I've seen in a while!

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Boxes are $190 at Frank & Sons. But I didn't like what the dealer was doing. A group of friends were busting boxes then would have him open a new case for them when they thought the current case was "done". I waited for them to start a new case and got two boxes, one from the old stack and one from the fresh case.

Funny part was when one of the group asked the others(not the dealer) if it was okay for me to get a box from the fresh case. I would have bought more if that wasn't going on, one of the best dealers there too. I'll post results when I get back from the lake tonight.

Members online