Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB WTB Tony Gwynn, Hunter Renfroe auto's, RC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

May 6, 2012
Rose Bud, Arkansas
Looking to buy (if deal is right) auto's and rookie cards of Hunter Renfroe and Tony Gwynn of the San Diego Padres.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I have Renfroe 1st Bowman auto 13bdp; 17b RC ref auto, and 2 x 17 t.finest ref rc autos- 2 types.

Tons of bowman non auto stuff.

Are you wanting as many as possible or what?

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Does book value even matter anymore to most people. I literally have not looked in years. Just wondering what everyone thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I still run into lots of guys who trade at Beckett Value which is fine because it's even for both parties.

As far as the print issue is concerned, I know they still print it but I haven't seen one in the two years I've been back in the hobby. I just use the online price guide which is updated quite often. For small print run cards it makes sense to use eBay but for base, regular inserts, etc I don't see why anyone would choose the small sample over the larger sample of pricing that Beckett uses. I'm too much of a stat guy I guess for that to ever make sense to me, especially when Beckett adjusts the OPG quite regularly when they see a shift in prices for a popular card.

dlackey

May 6, 2012
Rose Bud, Arkansas
I still run into lots of guys who trade at Beckett Value which is fine because it's even for both parties.

As far as the print issue is concerned, I know they still print it but I haven't seen one in the two years I've been back in the hobby. I just use the online price guide which is updated quite often. For small print run cards it makes sense to use eBay but for base, regular inserts, etc I don't see why anyone would choose the small sample over the larger sample of pricing that Beckett uses. I'm too much of a stat guy I guess for that to ever make sense to me, especially when Beckett adjusts the OPG quite regularly when they see a shift in prices for a popular card.

I'm just old school I guess. I still use bv on cards unless like you said it is a low #/d card and I understand the hottest card taking more in $. I'm getting these for someone else anyways so want to stick to what I can get for them.

Dennis

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011

Makes sense oz.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online