Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ugliest Card Ever? I think so

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Was browsing ebay, and came across this beauty!

ugly.jpg

Could this possibly be in the running for ugliest card of all time?

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
It could be ugliest auto card ever, but I've seen some far uglier inserts before. This is the reason I need to start my own card company. Just from an artistic standpoint, I'd bury most of the companies out there.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
It could be ugliest auto card ever, but I've seen some far uglier inserts before. This is the reason I need to start my own card company. Just from an artistic standpoint, I'd bury most of the companies out there.

We have many talented card photoshopers on the boards as well as some talented people that even produce gorgeous custom cuts of their own design. I'd love to see some of your card ideas if you've worked on any.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
We should totally turn this into an Ugly/Ridiculous cards thread and just have people post pics of ugly or dumb looking cards whenever they come across one. Maybe the card companies will pay attention and learn what NOT to make in the future.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
The **** stache makes this card awesome

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Well, let's be fair. This guy(Drabek) played professional baseball in a time when players had to have a real job in the off season. It just so happens he and other players of his ilk(think Fingers, Gossage), were lucky enough to master the art of **** stache and ended up being forced into the role.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
We should totally turn this into an Ugly/Ridiculous cards thread and just have people post pics of ugly or dumb looking cards whenever they come across one. Maybe the card companies will pay attention and learn what NOT to make in the future.
Thought of this thread today when I came across these: 2000 Black Diamond Gallery Baseball Cards - COMC

Ugly in a different sort of way than some of the autographs in this thread but I thought these were very unattractive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts