Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Outside of Bryce and Trout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Is there anyone in the majors you would give a 10 year $200 million contract to?

This includes guys who have a similar contract like Kershaw, etc

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I'd be happy if Boston offered Xander Bogaerts that contract. I would love if we could extend him that long......but Boras.... :-/

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I'd love to get Aroldis Chapman for 10 years. I couldn't stomach 20m a year for 3-5 outs worth of work though.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Quite a few young players that may be worth the gamble. A few that come to mind immediately:
Correa
Machado
Arenado

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hopefully this beginning if the season isn't what the future holds, but before the start I woulda (still may) say Goldschmidt.

Ryan

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Thought of him, but not sure I'd want to pay a speedster $20m/ in his age 33-36 seasons...
Based on what Cano got, I wouldn't be too surprised. He hits for average and has some pop, in addition to his speed. I mean just look at his OPS this year and over the last couple. I really wouldn't be surprised.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Based on what Cano got, I wouldn't be too surprised. He hits for average and has some pop, in addition to his speed. I mean just look at his OPS this year and over the last couple. I really wouldn't be surprised.
I hear ya, but he's a guy I'd give a 5-7 year contract in a heartbeat....but not 10. Even if he has a little pop, speed guys don't tend to age well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts