Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Black Friday Sale of the Year at COMC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I've done my share of purchasing, but all low end. I had hoped some of the higher end stuff I watch would come down to market price, not even discount, but best offers are turned off in most cases and it's been fruitless. In the last couple of weeks leading up to the holiday, I snagged some great deals though.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Total of 30 cards! 28 new for my Berra collection! And 2 set needs that have been sitting for 2 years in my account!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I'm hoping some people actually have some true sales tomorrow and not sales that bring it down to what they actually sell for

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
All my good deals on COMC came 2 days before black Friday. Didn't really see much for deals on Friday.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Ended up with 71 new Randy Johnson cards, whew, much bigger haul than last year (30 or so singles). These plus my recent '07M&M find on SportLots will put me over 4,700 come mailday.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Bought 9 cards total from the sales. 7 Vlads, 1 Grace and 1 GU for a set. Good deals on what I bought, but a lot of the sale prices weren't meaningful.

Vladimir-Guerrero.jpg

Members online

Latest posts