Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My new website and a contest for a $25 ebay gift card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Thanks to [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] for letting me post this and Brennan [MENTION=2999]Card Magnet[/MENTION] for all of his hard work in making this site a reality.

I am adding new cards daily and I finally got over 100 cards on the website, so I am running a contest to spread the word.

All you have to do is go to my site, take a few minutes to look around, and sign up for an account.

In return everyone that signs up for an account by 12:00 midnight CST on 1/15 will be entered in the contest for a chance to win a $25 eBay gift card. The list of people signed up will be run through Random.org to determine the winner.

www.oskaloosacards.com/store

January's special is 20% off all purchases for the entire month!

PLUS... Earn reward points for every card you buy. Then you can use those reward points to buy more cards.

Thanks everyone for your time.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
First off, applaud you for trying this.

Right now, inventory is a little lacking (7 baseball cards), hope that improves. The blue text on black background is really hard to read as well.

I actually was interested in your 2 #'d Vladimir cards, so tried the checkout process. I had troubles from the yellow window Shopping Cart tab - pull down window always closes before I can mouse down to checkout. Had to use the checkout text link to get to the cart. I also don't see any place to apply the 20% discount. Any help?

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION]

First off, applaud you for trying this. Thanks.

Right now, inventory is a little lacking (7 baseball cards), hope that improves. Yes, it will definitely improve, I have a ton of inserts that I hope to get added this week The blue text on black background is really hard to read as well. What page is this one? The main page or a subsequent page?

I actually was interested in your 2 #'d Vladimir cards, so tried the checkout process. I had troubles from the yellow window Shopping Cart tab - pull down window always closes before I can mouse down to checkout. When I click on the "Shopping Cart" text within the yellow box, it brings down a box showing what is in my cart. For me, it will disappear if my pointer goes outside the box showing the items in my cart. Had to use the checkout text link to get to the cart. I also don't see any place to apply the 20% discount. Any help? To apply the 20% discount, click the radio button next to "Use Coupon Code" when in the shopping card screen BEFORE you click "Checkout". Then enter "GRAND20".

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
For those of you signing up, I have found that an error message pops up after you sign up.

This is an error caused when the site attempts to redirect you back to the home page AFTER you sign up.

Your sign up was completed successfully.

Thanks to everyone that has signed up so far!

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
Glad you posted this because I signed up using my mobile phone ... didn't seem to work so I used the PC when I got home and got some sort of error message ... hope you get it figured out. Ahhh the joys of owning your own business. Good luck!

For those of you signing up, I have found that an error message pops up after you sign up.

This is an error caused when the site attempts to redirect you back to the home page AFTER you sign up.

Your sign up was completed successfully.

Thanks to everyone that has signed up so far!

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Thanks guys.

I got a message from Brennan and he had to revert the file and I lost the new people from the last few hours. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you go to log in and can't, that is why. Please take a few more minutes to sign up again.

Thanks again and I will be trying to add about 20 new cards a night.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah, I noticed the error screen when I signed up, but then saw in the corner that I was logged in, so I figured it was a glitch. Cant wait to see more Baseball up!

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]- THANK YOU! Sorry for the inconvenience [MENTION=2728]Prospectmaster[/MENTION]- Thank you! getting some baseball loaded up tonight.

Members online

Latest posts