Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mod Please! Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
They had clinched a playoff berth. (x - clinched playoff berth)

Still, I would not think that a jersey would have had that patch until the playoff's had officially started.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
From what I read, Wainright wasn't with the team even, he was still rehabbing from his Achilles injury, but he did throw a simulated game, so maybe that's what that's from?...and in this screen shot from the game after Travis Tartamella got his first career hit, no patch....I don't know what all of that means, but good luck figuring it out
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1457361974.761007.jpg

A_Pharis

I've spoken with someone with the Astros about "team issued". The reason you want to steer away from "team issued" is because that's what they call uniform pieces that they pull out of boxes that can't be definitively "game used". There's a chance that the date on record is the date of issue, while the patch was added to remaining jerseys yet to be used.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
I've spoken with someone with the Astros about "team issued". The reason you want to steer away from "team issued" is because that's what they call uniform pieces that they pull out of boxes that can't be definitively "game used". There's a chance that the date on record is the date of issue, while the patch was added to remaining jerseys yet to be used.

Thanks! Adam

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts