Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Feb 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, after seeing Gilberts new post on a huge 500+ scammer I am definitely only selling to friends on here. If anyone from NC wants the list I sent Brian I will send you one too. I have a cool project I might attend in 6 weeks so might need to sell some.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
They have Molina at catcher, and Hosmer at 1B (impossible to be overrated when no team wants you) and Bartolo Colon is one of the pitcher spots despite nobody rating him high either. Yahoo sports gets the "fake news award" for sports news, their mma coverage is especially bad.

edit: also odd to see Longo at 3B, who has been underappreciated for so long due to playing on a team nobody watches. . . and these guys write a fluff piece on Matt Kemp losing 40lbs to suck less this year but then put him on the list hahahahaa

Last edited:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
And in other news, my neighbors AC unit sounds like a Caterpillar D10 bulldozer right now. I hope it doesn't catch fire because that would put me in immediate danger. Its right outside my bedroom window. It doesn't sound good at all.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm just messing with ya Sam. I used to hate Molina with all his neck tattoos and shiit but watching him in the WBC last year changed my views of him. I used to think he was a thug. Now he's just a pretty decent ballplayer.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'm just messing with ya Sam. I used to hate Molina with all his neck tattoos and shiit but watching him in the WBC last year changed my views of him. I used to think he was a thug. Now he's just a pretty decent ballplayer.

Last year’s WBC showed the world what I’ve been saying about Yadi since 2004.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I just think that guys that get neck tattoos are **********. Same thing with the little tear drop tattoos around a dudes eye......yeah yeah, you are a tough gangster.....give me a freakin break. Its just dumb.

Members online

Latest posts