Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Ive updated my Cuddyer site with the following items:

Ive had the 2009 bat for about 9 months, the bobbles for EVER, just never got them uploaded :lol:
Picked up the 2012 hat from FanHQ
The 2003 bat, 2011 wrist guard and 2011 AS jersey (back into my collection) I traded my 2007 GU Jersey and 2009 BP hat for.
For me it was a good trade, I got the AS jersey back (now signed and inscribed) :) got a sweet rose colored GU bat (rare to find these) and a unique item in the wrist guard.

BobbleHeadsandStuff1.jpg

August26th2009GUBat1.jpg

Circa2003GUBat1.jpg

2011AllStarGameJersey1.jpg

2011WristGuardGameUsed1.jpg

2012GameUsedHat1.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice stuff Chris! So are the guys at Fan HQ still getting former Twins stuff in then?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's pretty neat! I was wondering if the players they had sites with had some exlcusive deal with them or something. I have a quick question for you as well. How do you display your Cuddyer game used jerseys?

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
That's pretty neat! I was wondering if the players they had sites with had some exlcusive deal with them or something. I have a quick question for you as well. How do you display your Cuddyer game used jerseys?
Everybody has their own preference on how signed jerseys/game worn jerseys should be displayed. Some people like mannequins (more so for the game worn jerseys, especially if there is a lot of wear on the front) others people prefer to have their jerseys framed. I have a small prospect jersey collection (2 bigger ones incoming this week) that I just keep in the closet because I am younger,and currently at college, I would rather spend money on more jerseys other than framing them at such expensive prices.
Here is a great site for frames if anyone is interested
Wholesale Poster Frames - Movie Poster Frame Supplier and Custom Picture Framing. - WholesalePosterFrames.com

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008

Sorry I didnt get back to your PM yet
For displaying purposes, I do the framing myself. I have cases I have bought from Daves Customs, he sets up at Twinsfest, they are 90ish, but they are great quality. I do my own pinning of the jerseys in the cases, or with these, they have a hanger you can hang them from too. I prefer to do the pinning cause the jerseys can tend to bunch up at the bottom.
This photo is from 2010 I believe, showing how they hang. The three that I have have red backgrounds, which I prefer.
IMG00656-20100130-1357.jpg

Heres what I did with the frame for mine, I flipped it horizontally and pinned in, I think it looks better

2011%20Home%20Alternate%20Game%20Used%20Jersey%201.jpg

You can also go to Michaels and get the shadowbox frame, like the one below, do the pinning yourself, for under $50 with their 50% off coupons.

2010%20Jackie%20Robinson%20Day%20Game%20Used%20Jersey%201.jpg

With your Span jersey (being smaller than my Cuddyer's), you probably could get away with hanging it on a hanger in that Daves Customs display and it would look good. Or you could get the shadow box I show and pin it either vertically or horizontally and it would look nice.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I remember seeing a couple of Mauer ones that size before Chris. It was quite a few years ago and they were asking $500 for them. As much as I tried, I couldn't convince my mom to get it lol

Members online

Latest posts