Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football daily thread Post-season Edition...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
and it looks like Jeff thinks that the style of their raffle is illegal and their is the opportunity for a lawsuit.

To long to read everything

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Best of Baseball type product with BGS 10 base rookies and some nice hits. Some people love it most people hate it

Seems interesting. Jeff thinks the same about Leaf products. There is money to be made. I think I would just be "worried" about the redemption part i.e. getting the item and it being legit.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'm not reading all 45+ pages, but I gotta wonder how many Unlicensed card companies the Hobby can support...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I really think Seattle will roll the 'Skins, making them the first Road home team to win a WC round game in a coupla years...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Eagles and Browns have apparently both moved on from Chip Kelly courting, and rumors have it that his demands were kinda outrageous.

The Iggles are moving on to talk to Mike McCoy, Denver's OC, and Cleveland is talking to JAY Gruden.

I can only guess that JON Gruden has told teams he's not interested, since his name hasn't come up Once at all...

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Chargers should have their GM by tomorrow it seems, new coach should be hired a bit after. Most exciting Chargers news in 3 years.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Chargers should have their GM by tomorrow it seems, new coach should be hired a bit after. Most exciting Chargers news in 3 years.

Well, I can only say that IF they get Tom Gamble from SF, they're getting a heckuva Football mind and he should be a great GM. He's a Football family guy and specializes in the Draft, especially on the Defensive side. He's got a ton of "friends" in the Business and should have no Problem getting a GREAT coach to come there...

Nice hire IMO.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Eagles and Browns have apparently both moved on from Chip Kelly courting, and rumors have it that his demands were kinda outrageous.

yeah, $50 million over 6 years is asking a bit much if that was truly the # he was going for

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I heard the Eagles have high interest in Lovie Smith.

They're going to talk to him on their Interview Road Trip, and the Players would probably love it, but most "experts" think the Front Office wants another Offensive-minded Head Coach.

Maybe the next HC will remember they have one Great RB and two pretty good Back-ups available in the Backfield...:lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I thought Gruden made it clear he did not want any part of coaching any more?

That's what everybody thought, but the Local Media is reporting he's at least thinking about it, and he hasn't denied it, at least not yet...

And [MENTION=2999]Card Magnet[/MENTION], I forgot to ask if you saw Vinny has Autos in the new Crown Royale?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Whoa, he does!? Awesome!!

Damn it, the Cowboys fired Rob Ryan!? Jerry Jones needs his head pulled from his ass and forced to change the name on that pink slip to Jason Garrett.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I see Vinny also made it into 2012 Panini Black. Nice to see him getting some hobby love since he hasn't had a card since 2005 prior to this. Between two Panini products and whatever Upper Deck has in the works since making a deal with him, happy hobby days are here again. Now I just need to sell some body fluids so I can actually buy something. :oops:

Members online

No members online now.