Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] Got the Ordonez, umm I don't know what to call it, thing. Awesome piece, do you know what it is from? I've never seen anything like it before

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] Got the Ordonez, umm I don't know what to call it, thing. Awesome piece, do you know what it is from? I've never seen anything like it before

It's a poster sample, I'm glad u like it. It's the type of thing that's displayed so you can see the posters available at a store etc instead of the big one opened up

Enjoy
Ryan

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Ok i'm gonna give a few cards away. Just make sure you mention me or quote this to be in.
30 spots 2-5 Cards 1 Winner
DONT PM ME OR YOU WILL BE OFF THE LIST

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Ok i'm gonna give a few cards away. Just make sure you mention me or quote this to be in.

Don't you collect free cards?

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

IMO if you wanna do a contest make a thread, if you wanna give away cards, like the rest if us, list them and give them away

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
IMO if you wanna do a contest make a thread, if you wanna give away cards, like the rest if us, list them and give them away

I tend to agree here. In addition to the obvious, depending on what the cards are, I might not even want them. Are they base cards? Autographs?

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois

See I wanted to say the same thing but I didn't wanna get anyone started. Glad it isn't just me. There have been several razzles already....

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I still owe some members some cards, and I apologize for that. I do have these to offer up as well. All but the Sandberg and Winfield are available. [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] [MENTION=5592]jszczech[/MENTION] [MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION]

$T2eC16RHJHEE9ny2q81kBRGvOhlJkQ~~60_12.JPG$(KGrHqF,!osFD+KiDljJBRGvOmjc7w~~60_12.JPG$T2eC16NHJHgE9n0yEiwMBRMSUwtybQ~~60_12.JPG

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I still owe some members some cards, and I apologize for that. I do have these to offer up as well. All but the Sandberg and Winfield are available. @magicpapa @jszczech @Hendersonfan

View attachment 17203View attachment 17204View attachment 17205

I'll take a back seat here to player collectors of these guys but otherwise, I'd love the Jr., Clemens and Thomas for my Rookie Card PC. Again, I'll wait to see if a player collector of any of them wants dibs first. Otherwise, great stuff and would love to give them a home!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I'll take a back seat here to player collectors of these guys but otherwise, I'd love the Jr., Clemens and Thomas for my Rookie Card PC. Again, I'll wait to see if a player collector of any of them wants dibs first. Otherwise, great stuff and would love to give them a home!

I'll claim the Griffey if its still available

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
[MENTION=2805]thelesquad[/MENTION] I would love the Puckett. I have never had one of the R/N china cards.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts