Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-*-*-*-*-*-Wednesday Morning Thread -*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
My buddies and I use to go cougar hunting....similar?

For coyotes we use electronic calls and a vibrating rabbit decoy. The only cougar hunting I am aware of that my friends did where use of dogs. I didn't go on that trip. I was going to post a pic of today's kill but I wasn't sure how many animal lovers we have here. Even though I saved a few fawns with today's kill.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
For coyotes we use electronic calls and a vibrating rabbit decoy. The only cougar hunting I am aware of that my friends did where use of dogs. I didn't go on that trip. I was going to post a pic of today's kill but I wasn't sure how many animal lovers we have here. Even though I saved a few fawns with today's kill.

Hahaha I actually meant older women cougars :D:D

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I like and hate Photobucket at the same time. Clearly there are 14 scans. But it only says there are 13 in 2014.

FileNames5.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I've noticed mine does that as well. Especially of you add pics then delete them later, it will keep the high number.
My hof autos say almost 170 when in actuality I only have just over 150

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I like and hate Photobucket at the same time. Clearly there are 14 scans. But it only says there are 13 in 2014.

FileNames5.jpg

I hate PB too! This is because when you uploaded a the back of the printing plate it made a duplicate. I bet you anything one of them will open to an error ;)

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I posted this in the promo thread without any responses:

Does anyone have any information on these?
38e02bem.jpeg

image_57.jpeg

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
And...I wish I had my $20 back...lol

1 T&N
1 NAP
2 SP
2 Flashbacks
1 Disc - Matt Harvey

No variations, no chromes, no minis...a genuinely underwhelming pack-opening experience.

Members online