Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

School of Rickey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Anyone catch the Henderson special on MLB Network? I loved it, so many great stories and really opened my eyes how underrated Rickey is.

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
DVD didn't record.
But I'm sure it'll re-air a bunch...
It's been on several times since October, so it should be on a few more times. My TV listings show Fox Sports 1 is also airing it on Christmas (which is also Rickey's birthday).
It's a great documentary of my all-time favorite player so I've saved it on my DVR.

There's also an excellent Reggie Jackson special that's still airing on the Fox Sports channel.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
It's been on several times since October, so it should be on a few more times. My TV listings show Fox Sports 1 is also airing it on Christmas (which is also Rickey's birthday).
It's a great documentary of my all-time favorite player so I've saved it on my DVR.

There's also an excellent Reggie Jackson special that's still airing on the Fox Sports channel.
Ohhhhh I thought it was new the way they have been advertising it

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
disappointed the MLB Network Rickey show was all rickey old interviews and present day third person comments. I wonder why Rickey being Rickey didn't cooperate with the production crew so we could have present day Rickey recollections of his career.

BTW, the street graffiti of rickey was fantastic in this "documentary".

Members online

Latest posts