Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I know this is the Twins thread, but most in here are other Minnesota sports team fans.
Anyone interested in Certified Parise and Suter signed jerseys?
Parise is Steiner Certified, Suter is Wild Certified. Both are the Red Jerseys, not China knockoffs, they are the real ones.
Here are pics, looking for $500 for the pair, and I will toss in the frames if you want them for free.
PM me if interested.

Parise 1.jpgParise 2.jpgSuter 1.jpgSuter 2.jpgSuter 3.jpgSuter 4.jpg

Apr 13, 2010
Went to the Twins/Rangers game on Friday and the Twins/Houston game on Monday.

The Ballpark in Arlington is quite nice. Target Field is still best :) The view from my seat below.
IMG_4073.jpg
[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] [MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION] I feel your pain. Little did I know when I took this picture that it would probably be the last time Justin Morneau would cross home plate in a Twins uniform. He crushed that pitch!
IMG_4075.jpg

My seat at Minute Maid was a little better :) Easy to find cheap seats when the home team isn't doing well. "Official attendance" was 14,287, but there can't have been more than 4,000 people there. After the game I was offered two tickets lower level, 1st base side for Tuesday's game ($37 face value) for free.
IMG_4118.jpg

Colabello's grand slam was awesome, but nothing compared to Trevor Plouffe's croquet skills.
IMG_4115.jpg

Apr 13, 2010
New pickup for me and crosses one off my top 5 list in my sig. 1993 Diamond Marks Prototype
Awesome pickup! These are seemingly impossible to find. I have only seen one other Puckett ever prior to that auction. That one lasted all of an hour before being ended early.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
Went to the Twins/Rangers game on Friday and the Twins/Houston game on Monday.

The Ballpark in Arlington is quite nice. Target Field is still best :) The view from my seat below.
View attachment 21202
@Musial Collector @devin I feel your pain. Little did I know when I took this picture that it would probably be the last time Justin Morneau would cross home plate in a Twins uniform. He crushed that pitch!
View attachment 21203

My seat at Minute Maid was a little better :) Easy to find cheap seats when the home team isn't doing well. "Official attendance" was 14,287, but there can't have been more than 4,000 people there. After the game I was offered two tickets lower level, 1st base side for Tuesday's game ($37 face value) for free.
View attachment 21204

Colabello's grand slam was awesome, but nothing compared to Trevor Plouffe's croquet skills.
View attachment 21205
i gotta ask any chance you would trade the ticket? would love to have morneaus last hr as a twin

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I know this is not Twins related, but I figure he is a former twin I might as well share with you guys. Went to the Rockies game last Saturday. I found the game used kiosk around the middle of the 8th inning. This is what I brought home. Denard Span's lockertag from the Nationals 3 game series in Colorado from June of this year

Attachments

• 1378394709935.jpg
    1378394709935.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 27

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I know this is not Twins related, but I figure he is a former twin I might as well share with you guys. Went to the Rockies game last Saturday. I found the game used kiosk around the middle of the 8th inning. This is what I brought home. Denard Span's lockertag from the Nationals 3 game series in Colorado from June of this year

$50 is a solid price IMO
Just out of curiosity, did you see any Cuddy stuff and if so, do you remember prices?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
$50 is a solid price IMO
Just out of curiosity, did you see any Cuddy stuff and if so, do you remember prices?

I didn't really look for any Cuddy stuff since it wasn't in the team pro shop, but rather a small kiosk in the concourse of the stadium. The prices were not visible on items either. I brought the price down from $75-50 on the Span because I was about to walk away from them when they said $75. As one of the guys saw me turning to leave, he said he would do $50 on it since we started talking about me being a Span collector. After I got it, I saw that there was no price on it, and they didn't look anything up. I'm guessing they have prices in mind for most of it, but with room to negotiate. I feel like Cuddyer stuff might be a little spendy there since he has become a fan favorite already

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Tomorrows Twins game tix
section 128, row 5, two seats off the aisle
20 avg value per ticket
2 for 1 sale. Both for 20 to see the angels
PM me if interested

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Did you see Perkins sent up his credit card # to Hrbeks during the last rain delay to buy a round of beers for fans who were sticking out the delay?

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
got this homer hanky in today kinda helps me remember my first game back in 2002 going to see my fav player at the time and he hits one out in his first ab!
may try to add some more players from the 02 team if i can but not sure yet if i will do that or not
0920131430_zps7c6a383e.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Here are my Cuddyer GU pickups over the last 3-5 months. I may have shown some of them off, but these images are more presentable.

2008HomeGameUsedJersey1_zpsead6ff62.jpg

2013HomeGameUsedJersey1_zps5986c47f.jpg

These got signed in CO at the FanHQ private signing

091113JerseySigs_zps4d8e1515.jpg

2013AllStarGameJersey1_zps5511917d.jpg

2013HomeRunDerbyBall1_zps92d47d21.jpg

2013AllStarAutographBalls1_zps4247035e.jpg

Had the home version, was able to track down the away version

StPatricksGameUsedHat1_zps76ba24e6.jpg

2010GameUsedBattingHelmet1_zpsd1642219.jpg

Had a pair that I picked up from FanHQ before, didnt like the sigs on them, so traded them in a deal and got this in return.

2008BattingGlove1_zps9d8e95ce.jpg

Members online

Latest posts