Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 Absolute Signing Bonus Baseballs---anybody have their player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Nope. They're out there.

doerr.jpg

Wow-well that confirms it. And had never seen one in 8 years of looking-Is that a picture from Google or somewhere else?

Thanks,
Jeff

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Bumping this thread up for reference as [MENTION=2584]UMich92[/MENTION] just acquired a whole lot of these balls if you are still looking for your player.

Still searching for the Doerr as he didn't have it in his lot...

Thanks,
Jeff

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
The lot I won included Hank Aaron, Barry Bonds (2), Sean Casey, Roger Clemens, Bucky Dent, Whitey Ford, Goose Gossage, Rickey Henderson, Reggie Jackson (faded), Fergie Jenkins, Tommy John, Javy Lopez, Willie Mays, Greg Maddux, Willie McCovey, Don Newcombe, Jim Palmer, Kirby Puckett, Manny Ramirez, Bobby Richardson (faded), Frank Robinson, Mike Schmidt, and Duke Snider.

Most of the balls are available for FS/FT. The key exceptions being Aaron and McCovey.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/148077-“Absolute”-ly-Incredible-Mailday

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Well after having never seen one, the search is over. Found in Hawaii of all places! On its way to me now but couldn't wait to share the news about crossing this long searched for item off the list!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1460812936.746947.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1460812946.084042.jpg

The Seller has a ton of these balls listed as well, including Manny, Dawson, Feller & Killebrew! If you are still looking for yours may want to do a search!

Thanks,
Jeff

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Well after having never seen one, the search is over. Found in Hawaii of all places! On its way to me now but couldn't wait to share the news about crossing this long searched for item off the list!

View attachment 61474
View attachment 61475

The Seller has a ton of these balls listed as well, including Manny, Dawson, Feller & Killebrew! If you are still looking for yours may want to do a search!

Thanks,
Jeff
Congrats, Jeff! :D Very cool item, can't say I've seen too many of those before.....and the 229 represents his total number of hits+runs in 1942! (I know, I'm a nerd haha :p )

Hope all is going well my friend :)
-Scott

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Congrats, Jeff! :D Very cool item, can't say I've seen too many of those before.....and the 229 represents his total number of hits+runs in 1942! (I know, I'm a nerd haha :p )

Hope all is going well my friend :)
-Scott

Lol Scotty...I'll have to put that one in the notes section of my checklist.

And for there being 300 of them supposedly, they sure don't seem to be that common. Was a big mystery for me all these years.

All is well-can't complain. Same to you my friend!

Thanks,
Jeff

Members online