Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Topps design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
The wave does look sort of out of place, I also like the pixel look coming together on the right, I can live with the name being overshadowed by the wave. I really like it not having a border. 2015 to me was a wreck with that border. I like the crisp clean look of it altogether so I'm willing to overlook a few minor flaws I see.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
It's really plain. Don't like the weird wave either. Put borders back on the cards!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I hate the name/team bars general design - seems like it's been used at least once or twice before in recent years (most similar to 2016, partially similar to 2017) . I like how the wind is eroding away the right edge of the name/team bars.

I like the fullbleed photo.

I am concerned for the safety of the team logos. The waterslide doesn't have netting across the sides/top to keep the logo on the slide, so I won't be surprised if there are some reports that the team logo fell over the edge of the waterslide to its death.