Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Takin it back to the Old School, Night Crew Style!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Ok, lets get retro here. I just had an idea of a buyback original olden days thread group that we used to have and I want to resurrect this shizz from the dead! So get in here and lets talk. Anything is on the table. I will look into my crystal ball and answer questions. Hell, we might even have to bring back the hat...if I can repair it! LOL. Lets do this!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Yeah, got really busy with work and training and just lost touch with alot of folks. But I enjoy the writing part of the card industry now so I will be doing reviews and video chats and what not like I used to.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Yes, most definitely glad to see you back, Brian. I can finally easily post again as Charter was finally out to set up the internet in the house this morning. It was one of the last logistical things that needed to be done in the house.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Brian, you're my boy and you know it, I got a special kind of love for you and the true old school Night Crew guys, but this will NEVER be the same NC. Which really sucks, because the Old School NC was truly something special.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Look what I found
thecrew.jpg

[MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] [MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION]

Members online

Latest posts