Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 National ROLL CALL!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
I heard that gvsu96 is using the proceeds from his big Draft hit to hire us a limo for the ride to Rosemont, so I'll be there! Or maybe I'll have to drive him up there this time around. 1 of the 2, I'm sure.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I would prefer to drive so if anyone in or around the northern VA area wants a ride and wants to split gas instead of flying please let me know.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I drove last time. i dont mind the drive. I actually find it more taking the road trip but only if i have a co pilot. the past few years it was blanning. pretty sure he is not going this year.

Oh he is going. I have some purple Refractors for him. Also he needs to be your co-pilot again
[MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION]

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I drove last time. i dont mind the drive. I actually find it more taking the road trip but only if i have a co pilot. the past few years it was blanning. pretty sure he is not going this year.

If you want to pick me up, pay for the trip, pay for my room, pay for my food, basically take care of the entire time, I'm down. I'll be the best co-pilot ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I'm going to the show, Ive bought the admission tix, room at the Hyatt, one autograph of Cal Ripken Jr and around $$$$.00 to spend. Btw, for those that have been before, do the autograph line usually flow well?

Also, is the train to downtown Chicago stop near the convention center?

Fordman

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I'm going to the show, Ive bought the admission tix, room at the Hyatt, one autograph of Cal Ripken Jr and around $$$$.00 to spend. Btw, for those that have been before, do the autograph line usually flow well?

Also, is the train to downtown Chicago stop near the convention center?

Fordman

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The auto lines are fairly well organized. They have you enter the line in numbered groups based on the number on your autograph ticket. And yes, the blue line train from downtown stops very close to the convention center. IIRC, it's about 45 minutes from downtown to the River Road stop.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
You can park across the street in a garage for I believe 12 or 14 bucks. It's 12 a day for hotel guests. There's also a train station parking lot right off of the interstate that used to be $5 a day, might be closer to $10 now.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
If you want to pick me up, pay for the trip, pay for my room, pay for my food, basically take care of the entire time, I'm down. I'll be the best co-pilot ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If i could cover it i would. Paying for a wedding is not cheap. Ill be limiting my spending on the trip.

Members online