Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you guys buy Sell Sheets of your player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
From the 90s into the 00s, it was common practice for card companies to issue sell sheets to distributors dealers previewing upcoming products.

They generally always included top players and rare cards and most were trashed.

So do you all collect them with your player on it?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I collect them for Frank Thomas and also those that feature sets I collect as a binder insert at the front of the respective binders.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Yes to Clark ones , and it's a category that in the future (meaning prob never) I'd like to collect as many dif (non/Clark) as I can.

Ryan

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Finding a shop willing to give away or sell them may be difficult these days and I understand most sheets are now digital only anyway. I think that trend is passing by as we speak. Kind of like promo cards. I know back when I was visiting shops frequently in the 90s, most shops kept everything or asked ridiculous prices for stuff that was dealer only. I knew one shop owner who was reasonable and would sell anything they got, but nothing was ever free from them. But even with them, after a while they began to hold onto things because there was no "established" price on them. They were afraid to price something for fear of losing a few bucks and "giving" something away under value. I stopped asking for prices anything because it was always "we'll come up with a price later", but there was never a price to follow on anything,

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I've got a massive plastic tub filled with them from the late 90s to mid 00s which I'll get myself to go through this week.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I've got a massive plastic tub filled with them from the late 90s to mid 00s which I'll get myself to go through this week.

If there are any w Clark that you don't plan on keeping , lmk.

Thx
Ryan

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Gwynn actually has quite a few, especially with Pacific, I have some, would love to have more. If you come across any Gwynns, [MENTION=6581]BBCgalaxee[/MENTION], let me know!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Gwynn actually has quite a few, especially with Pacific, I have some, would love to have more. If you come across any Gwynns, [MENTION=6581]BBCgalaxee[/MENTION], let me know!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Well I went through a huge plastic tub and wow, what a mix of everything.

Everything from the first sheets from Heritage, Ginter plus various bowman and so much more.

Jeter, Griffey and a rod definitely look like the winners with the most amount of different sheets.

Still have more to sort.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I have some early 90's fleer sell sheets and media kits I got cheap at a yard sale last year. I'll try to dig them out in case anyone needs one of their guy.

Members online