Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official 2015-16 FCB Fantasy Footbal League Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
1.5 stinking points, ugh...

The two losers in the semis scored 136 and 129 respectively. Ouch.

Mr Red Sox is back to early season form. He's going to be tough to beat, especially when I have a choice between Ryan Fitzpatrick and Jameis Winston. (Though that stud Sam Bradford is available.)

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

Mr Red Sox is back to early season form. He's going to be tough to beat, especially when I have a choice between Ryan Fitzpatrick and Jameis Winston. (Though that stud Sam Bradford is available.)

Congrats Tim! I am looking forward to s very close final match!!

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Having been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs a few weeks ago, along with the Colts sucking buttermilk this year, my thoughts have turned to next year.

Woukd there be any interest in a DraftKings/FanDuel private league next year?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston

Going into MNF, I wasn't worried at all. Hell, entering the 4th quarter, it wasn't close. Then I end up having to hope that Brees doesn't somehow complete a pointless hail mary that would have handed me the loss

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
A hearty Congrats to [MENTION=2659]tpeichel[/MENTION] for a dominating performance in the Final! Wowzers!

Are you sure you're from Philadelphia Tim? :cool:

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
A hearty Congrats to @tpeichel for a dominating performance in the Final! Wowzers!

Are you sure you're from Philadelphia Tim? :cool:

Yes, and that's why I knew exactly how horrible the Eagles defense was, especially the linebackers. The defense went to hell as soon as Jordan Hicks was injured and they had to play Kiko Alonzo in the middle.

Members online