Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

That list frightens me a little. What's been posted and what has been claimed are a couple different animals. For example, Jeff N. posted 3 items, none of which have been claimed to my knowledge and it's been quite a while, so chances are either a) no one wanted to claim them or b) people have forgotten what was posted and what is still available. To say he is up 3 items, well, I'd disagree with that. He has the potential to be up three items, but at this time, he's simply "0."

I think the "up/down" column should reflect what is truly owed to/from individuals based on what has been claimed.

That said, you've done more than your share of the work load to track this stuff! It's way more detail than I ever imagined this thread gathering (note, it is very useful and good detail)!

Also - I have a request that Steve (catdaddy) be given a break here. He'll catch up at some point. I know his home was just broken into last week and many of his collectibles were taken. Give him some time to regroup and figure it out and I'm sure he'll be back around sometime. In the meantime, if he still sees stuff he likes, I hope he'll continue to claim it and not be given a hard time about it.

I appreciate the leniency. I will get my -3 caught up as soon as I get everything straightened out. The spread shows me -5, but two of those were $5 cards just offered to me within the thread, rather than claims.

I do not plan to claim anything, unless it fits within my Royals PC stuff. My patch PC was destroyed by the theft, and I'm not sure where I'm going to go with it right now. May pick up something for my auto PC, but unlikely.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] , when you update the spreadsheet, can you please remove the following for me:

Parker & Chambliss auto balls from post #572 due to no interest
Derek Lee art from post #1118 due to the fact that it's gone
Matt Holliday card from post #404 due to no interest

Thank you again for all of your work.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis

[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] , Did y'all receive my packages today? Want to make sure everything got there safe and sound.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

[MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION]

Received the Murph ball today. Many thanks for the extra stuff.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] , Did y'all receive my packages today? Want to make sure everything got there safe and sound.

Was posting that now lol. Kemp arrives today. Thank you sir!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Totally unnecessary sir.

No problem dude, you have enough going on. [MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] will want it I'm sure...

Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor autograph Nolan Fontana /150

(Can get you a scan if you really need one)

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

No problem dude, you have enough going on. [MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] will want it I'm sure...

Many thanks sir.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Hey Dan, I only collect base BC autos. The only color parallels I am collecting are 2006 BC and BDP blue refs.

That said, there are some Astros collectors here that might like that card. Troy Leatherman (trolea) and Therion come to mind.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008

Hey Dan, I only collect base BC autos. The only color parallels I am collecting are 2006 BC and BDP blue refs.

That said, there are some Astros collectors here that might like that card. Troy Leatherman (trolea) and Therion come to mind.

You was close Bill! It's Leatherwood ( not a big deal)

I'm contemplating the Fontana blue, but trying to wait an see if any griffey or springer or ryan pop up.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Mail day scans, from this thread. Thanks fellas. Was an nice end to a rough day.

scan0021_zps076e5eac.jpg

scan0020_zps6a67a87e.jpg

80121892-5A6A-432B-84CC-8AD0BC48A9D3-770-000000DED9CC7D2A_zps1ac7c881.jpg

Some extras Gary added. Mucho gracias. Only a portion if them.

scan0018_zpsedc4845b.jpg

scan0013_zps898eb2f8.jpg

scan0014_zps7180b935.jpg

scan0015_zpscbdf425e.jpg

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Got the Heyward bat today, the kemp auto, and a greats spahn auto from Apharis for letting him claim the Brooks Hat.

Thanks, Greg Cleveland, rookieaddict, and Apharis!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Awesome vintage Alex!
Still have the Thomas auto available some interest but maybe a new guy?? C'mon.. Won't bite ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
If there are any other 2005 Absolute Memorabilia cards...preferably regular jumbo swatches, I'm ready to play again! Wish I would have caught that Hank Aaron TOTT patch card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online