Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
You're lucky I'm content with one, otherwise I'd own both :)

I don't know man I had a high bid set Hahaha I think you would have been surprised. I didn't want to pay what I had as my max bid but I really want every letter from that set (probably will never happen)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Hey guys I'm a huge Cards fan as well I have a bunch of st louis stuff and am always looking for Matt Holliday cards. If anyone is interested let me know and hopefully we can work out a trade.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Welcome to FCB, bigdcardinals7! There are plenty of nice Holliday cards on here, and I wish you luck in your collecting endeavors.

Just added Randy Choate to the Cardinals collection... Took 15 days in the mail.

ChoateTTM_zps10e59049.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
FYI.

Danny Knobler ‏@DannyKnoblerCBS
Rockies get Mitchell Boggs from the Cardinals in exchange for intl. slot money, teams announce.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
FYI.

Danny Knobler ‏@DannyKnoblerCBS
Rockies get Mitchell Boggs from the Cardinals in exchange for intl. slot money, teams announce.
He really fell apart fast this year.That's a shame, was a good reliever for several years prior.I didn't even know trades like that could be made.When is this international draft?Any promising prospects in it or just duds?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He really fell apart fast this year.That's a shame, was a good reliever for several years prior.I didn't even know trades like that could be made.When is this international draft?Any promising prospects in it or just duds?

The idea for an international draft was voted down by MLB. However, the period to sign international FA's begins on July 2nd each year.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Thanks for the offer on that one but I already have it. I will always check to see if I need any if you have some thanks again

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
[MENTION=2741]rookieaddict[/MENTION] that 9.5 2007 Descalso Red #3 /5 that you posted is up on eBay for $150. I have been trying to get him to sell it for 2 years. I finally got a copy now he wants to sell. Lol.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I didn't buy that one! I bought the one that was up the other day that belonged to heartyourlife. The one I posted about today is currently on eBay

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Hey rain where did you get those from those are pretty awesome do you have a way to send stuff to the players if so I would love to know how I would definitely love to know how to get stuff signed by Holliday let me know thanks bud

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
I sent those to Motte through the mail (TTM) to Busch Stadium. If you have any questions on how to send autographs TTM, send me a message, and I would be happy to explain the process. Unfortunately, Holliday does not choose to sign TTM.

Members online