Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Freedom Cardboarders 2014-2015 Thread **OFFICIAL**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, obviously that was Eli's last day on my Roster. :lol:

Two questions for the Commish:

1. Can we send PP as "gift" or would you prefer not?

2. Have we figured out the prizes yet?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Regarding the Waiver RUle, here is what I can change. Like I said on the League Page, I have never had an issue before, so it is not anything I thought about changing.
Here are my options as a Commish:
waiver_zps8cd25327.jpg

Option 1: Sun-Tues
Option 2: First Game
Option 3: Game Time
Option 4: Continuous

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
As said, I will gladly release Cousins for anyone to put a Claim on, if you guys want that and if you can even change the rule...

Fine by me either way!

And I guess I shoulda started B-Marsh! :lol:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
By the way, I need Andrew Luck to get 3/10 of a point for me to squeak out at least a tie! Fingers Crossed! :)
And speaking of Waivers, is changing it to Option #1 the way to go? I want to be fair, so just let me know what you all think! I think that is the option Joe was referring to.

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
I like that option the best simply because I still have an antique phone and thus can't pick up people when not on a computer!! However if no change no problem

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
On the idea of Waivers, I know two people would rather have option 1, and a couple people don't care either way, so I am going to switch the waivers to option 1. I was hoping for a little more discussion, but maybe there's not much to discuss. I apologize for the "wackiness" it caused.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
With AP and Reggie Bush, I loved my RBs... Today I have Asiata and McKinnon starting, the #2 and #3 RBs on a horrible team.... Prayers!!

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Yep. That was CLOSE. I am lucky the Eagles died off in the 4th Q because at the half I knew the Giants would abandon the run. I also was back and forth ALL WEEK on which QB to pick up since I had Brees off. Palmer, Tannehill, Hoyer, Hoyer? I know but thought he would get me some sneaky pts. There was a reason they were favored over Pit. Then wasn't sure if Palmer was 100% playing in the late game. Now I can drop Hoyer and move on....Tough matchup made it fun gt2590!

I am pretty sure that's @JEBJJA

Members online

Latest posts