Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Good morning. I PC Jose Reyes and I PCpatch cards (jersey patches).

Glad you made it over to the MT! Hope you enjoy your experience here on the FCB!

I'm taking the day off...technically have to because I've worked over 70 hours in the last six days. Required to take a 24 hour reset so I'll be back on call at 5 this evening. Time to start digging through some stuff for the free boards!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone is having a great day..

Good morning. I PC Jose Reyes and I PCpatch cards (jersey patches).

I have this listed..

ult-reyes.jpg

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning 'gents! Kelly has a bad case of the flu so I'm home from work today to help with the kids. I'm not complaining too much though since my weekend was nonexistent due to work/work meetings. Thinking I might run and pick up a wireless router for the desktop and get some stuff listed on ebay/on here.

What's everyone up to?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I posted last night, but I saw Neal Broten (Hobey Baker Award, NCAA Champ, Gold Medal, Stanley Cup, amongst other accolades) at a store grand opening. I had him sign 3 cards and a promo 8x10 they were handing out.

Also, they had Paul Menard's Indy Brickyard winning car and Matt Crafton's truck on display. They also had the transporter parked out front. They weren't there, but they were giving away hero cards so I picked up a couple of each.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
That Vlad patch doesn't look right

Minor League Baseball Stadium To Turn Urinals Into Video Game Systems
This isn't a surprising development, really, considering how much dudes enjoy video games and peeing. Coca-Cola Park, home to the Lehigh Valley IronPigs—the Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies—is set to become the first sports venue to feature "urinal gaming systems." Those are video games that you play with your pee.
A detailed description of how the piss-controlled games work makes them sound rather fancy. They use algorithms!
When a user approaches the urinal, the video console flips into gaming mode, using patented technology that detects both his presence and stream. Algorithms then allow the user to engage with the screen by aiming in different directions to test their agility and knowledge. The games are 100% intuitive and custom-built to provide a unique user interface along with an easy and seamless experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online