Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Bowman Sell Sheets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I didn't even notice this originally but yikes. Again, I'd like to see it in person before passing total judgement, but based on the mockups, I'm not a fan of that either.

First thing I thought of was "Why does this look similar to Topps Finest?".I used to enjoy collecting the red refractors out of Topps products, but with the shift to the multi colored borders, the cards just don't look as nearly as nice as they used to.Might as well name them "rainbow refractors" or something.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
First thing I thought of was "Why does this look similar to Topps Finest?".I used to enjoy collecting the red refractors out of Topps products, but with the shift to the multi colored borders, the cards just don't look as nearly as nice as they used to.Might as well name them "rainbow refractors" or something.

Not a huge fan either but this looks like I might need to see it in person. The colored refs do have the Finest feel but I think they'll be way easier to distinguish out of the mock up stage. Looks more like multi-shades than multi-colored

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Not a huge fan either but this looks like I might need to see it in person. The colored refs do have the Finest feel but I think they'll be way easier to distinguish out of the mock up stage. Looks more like multi-shades than multi-colored

If they look like the ugly Topps Finest parallels then I'm not buying them.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
just saw this posted on my dist. page

"10/16/14 IMPORTANT! – The content listed below is for the regular version of 2015 Bowman Baseball. Topps will be sending out the Jumbo content breakdown in 1-2 weeks. The configuration listed is accurate, and the Jumbo content for 2015 is said (by Topps) to be ‘similar’ to 2014. We will update as soon as more information arrives."

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Haha, says the guy with the Marisnick Finest Rainbow...

Yes, FINEST.

One of the best parts of my collection are my BC blue refractors. Since '05, the design and blue borders really haven't changed much. In '08 and the first part of '09, they were a tad lighter in shade. Other than that, it's been pretty consistent.

This is beyond stupid, at least for my tastes.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yes, FINEST.

One of the best parts of my collection are my BC blue refractors. Since '05, the design and blue borders really haven't changed much. In '08 and the first part of '09, they were a tad lighter in shade. Other than that, it's been pretty consistent.

This is beyond stupid, at least for my tastes.

I noticed they changed the shade of blue and gold refractors as well over the years, which is also annoying.I wish they would have kept the same shade from '05, those were sharp.

Members online

Latest posts