Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 2013-2014 Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Draft - Team and Player Prospect Lots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Name your player or your team and I will build a prospect lot. These are from all Bowman products in 2013-2014, chromes and inserts as well. Serious buyers only. Do not waste my time pulling cards and I will not waste your time with overpricing. Please post or PM request. I will run a list of what is no longer available.

Player lots sold:

Kris Bryant

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Example: 2014 Bowman Kris Bryant (15) card Lot - $35 dlvd with tracking.

1st Bowman x2
Draft x10
Draft chrome x3

Bryant Bowman Base Lot024.jpg

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
What do you have for Daniel Robertson BCP36 and BP36 (2014 Bowman Baseball, 1st Bowman)? No Draft.

I will go pull what I have and then post for you. Give me some time to sort. Any other players too?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Have any mookie betts , Micah Johnson , julio urias , Carlos correa, marcus semien?

Some Mookie chromes and base, with a couple of blue wave autos as well. Various Johnson base, chromes and inserts. Tons of Correa base, chromes, inserts, 2 aflac autos and 2 chrome autos. The only Semien I can think of is base, chrome and maybe a few parallels like gold and silver ice. Let me know what you might be interested in.

danny666

Apr 3, 2011
tampa, FL
Probably whatever chrome + color you have of those guys.. Minus correa .. Lmk what counts and all of those three players .
That blue wave auto is a bit rich for me
i was going thru my cards and found a stack of correa stuff

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Probably whatever chrome + color you have of those guys.. Minus correa .. Lmk what counts and all of those three players .
That blue wave auto is a bit rich for me
i was going thru my cards and found a stack of correa stuff

I will pull your request and post the count tomorrow. I also have a Betts BC base auto, if the BW autos are too rich.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Betts (2) card lot with BC auto - $65 DLVD

Betts Bowman Chrome Auto Lot034.jpg

I also have a Blue Wave Betts Auto /50 available. If interested in it, please feel free to contact me.

Members online