Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Topps High Tek

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I enjoy the background designs and effects, but why in the world would they put that horrible graphic right in the middle of every card? Just fugly. Hopefully it's somewhat transparent and not as "painted on" as it looks. *Sigh*

@smapdi - I feel your disappointment, but at the same time, I think Frank's Circuit Board, Large Shatter, and Stripes are three very attractive cards and a great addition to any Frank collection. Even his Cracked Ice and Clouds are pretty nice. Plus they used a great photo for Frank. Someday I would love to own his Blue Dots non-auto.

Last edited:

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Topps lately has been giving checklist a week or 2 before release.

We have a while before we see this one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I am always asking Topps & Panini about their checklists, about a week before its due so I can get my website & breaks ready for the products.
and what Ive found out, The worse the product is, mostly on high end products, the longer it takes for them to make the checklist available to the public.
Topps ser 1, Opening Day, Bowman type products come out early. Museum Collection, Tribute type products normally come out after product is releases because they are afraid to show checklist.

Members online