Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Donruss Originals Hobby Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
Got a great price on this and will be opening it tonight (technically it will be my family back in the states and I'll be following along on Skype - shipping to NZ is a little bit expensive). I'll try and update the best I can as it goes along. I know someone here is working on the master set so hopefully I can pull something they need.

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
Wade Boggs Champions #/800
Rafael Palmeiro Hit Lit #/1500
Alex Rodriguez Power Alley #/1500
Derek Jeter All-Stars Insert

and a big hit...

Met Ott Champions GU Jersey #36 /42 :cool:

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
The Ott is the scarcest jersey (along with Ted Williams) from the Champions set.

I'll have to figure out shortprints and the aqueous parallel when I get home in a few months.

Thanks for the look. NFS/FT right now.

Last edited:

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Was this the box that ended @ $25?

Got a great price on this and will be opening it tonight (technically it will be my family back in the states and I'll be following along on Skype - shipping to NZ is a little bit expensive). I'll try and update the best I can as it goes along. I know someone here is working on the master set so hopefully I can pull something they need.

Members online