Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Going to the Chicago National, Need anything?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Low #'d 2008 Masterpieces framed parallels ( silver /25, gold /10, blue /5, or the black 1/1's ). I'll take care of you if you can help me secure the /10's, /5's, or 1/1's.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
If anyone gets there early tomorrow and gets to the Baseball Card Exchange booth in the corporate area please pick me up two Don Mattingly 1984 Donruss rookies. They have them on sale while supplies last for five bucks. And if you get there early and happen to see that they have some Aparicio Perez Steele autos for 5 bucks (or was it ten..not sure) please pick one or two up for me. I Will paypal money right away.

Thank you!!

This is the first Chicago National I was unable to get to and I am pretty bummer about it.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
If anyone gets there early tomorrow and gets to the Baseball Card Exchange booth in the corporate area please pick me up two Don Mattingly 1984 Donruss rookies. They have them on sale while supplies last for five bucks. And if you get there early and happen to see that they have some Aparicio Perez Steele autos for 5 bucks (or was it ten..not sure) please pick one or two up for me. I Will paypal money right away.

Thank you!!

This is the first Chicago National I was unable to get to and I am pretty bummer about it.

Seriously? If so I would like to add a few as well and can PayPal fast too.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island

Thank you!!

Who wouldn't want some lol. Id take 1 of each as well

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
If it's possible, I will take 9 Mattinglys. The buyer can keep one or I will give them $5 for picking them up if they prefer.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
I will be going to the National for the 5 days..
Not selling at a booth, but just want to hang out for the week..
will be walking around the show.
maybe doing FB Live Video, etc, anyone want me to look out for some items?
plmk here and will see what I can find..

Fleer focus 2000 Masterpiece Manias #d to 300
ONE 2006 Turkey Red # 582 Cal Ripken (White Border) <===== Last one for 2006 Turkey Red White Border set
Final 25 2012 bowman Platinum Gold # to 50 refractors to complete 100 card Gold Refractor set
Final 25 Gold Refractors #d to 50 to go (75 of 100 so far)
2(Nolan Arenado), 16(Billy Hamilton), 18(Matt Harvey), 23(Manny Machado), 30(Mike Olt), 32(Joe Panik), 34(Martin Perez), 38(Gary Sanchez), 39(Michael Sano), 40(Jonathan Schoop), 41(Jonathan Singleton), 44(Noah Syndergaard), 45(Jameson Taillon), 48(Zach Wheeler), 64(Dylan Bundy), 69(Gerrit Cole), 76(Andrelton Simmons), 78(Sonny Gray), 80(Wil Myers), 81(Jarred Cosart), 82(Chris Archer), 83(Guillermo Pimentel), 86(Cory Spangenberg), 94(Tommy Joseph), 97(Nick Castellanos)

Last edited:

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe

Thank you!!

I am going to assume this did not happen. Oh well. It was worth a shot anyway and honestly, I did not expect anything to come from this request as the quantities were indeed limited. Thanks to anyone who gave it a try for me!