Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Topps Heritage High-Numbers Boxed Set Preview (EDIT - Checklist Added)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Yes. as a completest, my OCD forced me to buy it. i have every other Topps Heritage Baseball Set, had to add this piece of XXXX to my addiction.

Its like the time Alex's uncle (Tom Hanks) was drinking vanilla extract in the pantry in the middle of the night on Family Ties. He needed it.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Yes. as a completest, my OCD forced me to buy it. i have every other Topps Heritage Baseball Set, had to add this piece of XXXX to my addiction.

So here is a way to prevent all of the b*tching. Sell the sealed set for $175. Buy back a set without the auto for $75. Now your set was free.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I'm sure the better autos are more limited.

In the past, only a few Heritage blue autos have been Short Printed (2011 Koufax and Aaron, most HOFers in 2012). With such a short print run, and even the scrubs being as SP'd as they are, I don't see the point of SP'ing a Harper blue ink to 20 copies instead of 30.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
In the past, only a few Heritage blue autos have been Short Printed (2011 Koufax and Aaron, most HOFers in 2012). With such a short print run, and even the scrubs being as SP'd as they are, I don't see the point of SP'ing a Harper blue ink to 20 copies instead of 30.

But this is Topps we are talking about. lol

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I got the email today as well.
When I ordered there was 600+ sets left. I just sold mine earlier today for $165.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I think selling at that price is a smart idea. I don't even know if a Harper or darvish blue ink will get that much, based on the massive quantities of available autos from both right now.

Members online

Latest posts