Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<><><><><>Tuesday 12/30 Morning Thread<><><><><>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a good day..

I might have to list a few things on EBAY to start thinning out all the stuff I brought down with me..

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Good Morning guys. Off work today.
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] there is a psa/dna group submission on the psa message boards if interested

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Can you pick one up for me?! And then Send me a PM with what I owe you for the ornament and shipping! Thanks!!!

Already picked one up for you, now I have to go back and get the Cotton Candy My Little Pony for my girlfriend, me and my big mouth lol

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Already picked one up for you, now I have to go back and get the Cotton Candy My Little Pony for my girlfriend, me and my big mouth lol

You the man, send me a pm with what I owe you, and if they had a bunch on sale,check going rates on eBay, you might be able to make yourself a few bucks too!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a good day..

I might have to list a few things on EBAY to start thinning out all the stuff I brought down with me..

I can only imagine what awesomeness you will have available to list! If you have a heads up on any Felix, Zunino or Taijuan Walker I'd be interested before you list :) Glad to see California and the people are treating you well Kevin!