Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yet another fake patch seller...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I won all his Glaus samples the other night, as well as a few Larry Walkers and Todd Heltons. Might pick up a few more, since they relisted the ones that didn't sell at auction as BINs.

Wow, I checked out his sample cards for sell and he still has a lot of good names, lots of guys that members here collect also. He still has some Glaus and Heltons also. I might pick up the Sosas.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
I can only speak about just a few of them

# to 250 Clemens is fake- they wouldn't use a prime patch on a #/250 card not once EVER
DLP was quite consistent with prime pieces
Either it was labeled as prime- OR it was very low numbered # (generally 25 or less)

His # to 15 Clemens dual piece is real .

I call fake on the Ryan/Prior dual -- WRONG color patch on Prior ( see my Clemens /Prior dual pieces that I personally pack pulled) and the numbering is way, way too high for prime pieces like those.

Just a few of my Clemens owned for years- notice the consistency in color scheme thru all pieces??

03EliteATCBMaterials.jpg

03EliteATBPrimeJsy.jpg

3 REGULAR ( YANKEES VERSION)

03EliteThrowbackThreads3.jpg

3 PRIME ( YANKEES VERSION)

03-Elite-TT-3-Prime.jpg

3 SAMPLE ( YANKEES VERSION)

03EliteTT3Sample.jpg

4 REGULAR ( RED SOX VERSION)

03EliteThrowbackThreads4.jpg

4 PRIME ( RED SOX VERSION)

03EliteThrowbackThreadsPrime4.jpg

47 REGULAR ( HAS YANKS/RED SOX DUAL PIECES)

03EliteThrowbackThreads47.jpg

47 PRIME ( HAS DUAL RED SOX/YANKS PRIME PIECES)

03-Elite-TT-47-Prime.jpg

63 REGULAR ( HAS REGULAR CLEMENS & PRIOR PIECES)

03-Elite-63.jpg

63 PRIME ( HAS PRIME PIECE FROM CLEMENS & PRIOR)

03-Elite-TT-63-Prime.jpg
Sorry but that's just not true.
Not this particular year or product, but I personally have pulled great looking patch swatch cards numbered /299 from DLP before.
I wish I still had them, but alas they were sold or traded.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I have purchased quite a bit of stuff from tntsports and I do not think he's faking these. I think he's just selling stuff. I buy Bagwell stuff from him quite a bit. Never been anything fishy.

Members online

Latest posts