Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 2/20 Daytona 500 Eve********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning all...

Watching my 9 year old daughter shoot archery right now, good times.

Ryan

Ryan your post reminded me of this picture shooting with mine. My daughter was probably 6 at the time. She is 16 now and she is so busy with school and life I would love to go back to this day.
image_58.jpeg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ryan your post reminded me of this picture shooting with mine. My daughter was probably 6 at the time. She is 16 now and she is so busy with school and life I would love to go back to this day.
image_58.jpeg

Yeah that's awesome. I love active kids. I have 4 daughters and they are all over the spectrum. My almost 3 year old will be like my 9 year old and be involved with sports and hobbies. My 11 year old does a lil' dance but that's even been downsizing and movie into the cell phone/tablet. My 16 year old has no motivation to be active and it drives me nuts.

Ryan

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks all, the tow truck driver dropped me off at work and the place can't look at my car til Monday....so I will have no idea what I'm looking at til then, I really think this all stems from when I hit the deer....

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Thanks all, the tow truck driver dropped me off at work and the place can't look at my car til Monday....so I will have no idea what I'm looking at til then, I really think this all stems from when I hit the deer....

did you read my first post???

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got this back today. Gonna send it to a Red Schoendienst private signing that is in March

Mele%20Sam_zpsp6v4gpzs.jpg

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Cool piece. What size is the photo?

Mele's signature can be really shaky at times cool that you got a nice one. He gave me a pretty smooth signature on an Esskay Orioles card I got signed last year.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Cool piece. What size is the photo?

Mele's signature can be really shaky at times cool that you got a nice one. He gave me a pretty smooth signature on an Esskay Orioles card I got signed last year.

It's just an 8x10. I thought it was a cool photo for me to get done since I knew Schoendienst had a private signing coming up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts