Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Morning Thread ******************** 9/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Morning all.

@mlbsalltimegreats - damn Tony, very jealous of your 1/1 Vlad pickups from yesterday! Nice cards!

So Cooper - my 6-year old - came home from school last night and had a somewhat disturbing request for me. It's the conversation no father wants to have. Yep, he wanted to start collecting and playing Pokemon cards. :eek: We went to Walmart and got a starter deck. :???:

Anyone have some Pokemon cards to send Cooper's way? I'll send you some of your favorite player's cards back in exchange. Hate to spend my hard earned money on those things!

1238273_10202186790370368_690497077_n.jpg

I might have a few. I'll take a peek.

Like most people my age, I stopped following after the original 150, so they may be a bit older if that's alright.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
I stayed over to file scripts. That would be a crazy Saturday. We're hitting near 700 a day. Did you ever work for cvs?

Yeah D, that's where I started out of school and the same place I did that 538. I stayed with them about 6 years and realized I could make similar pay in a much less stressful enviroment at a grocery chain. I have been with this employer for over 10 years now. At some point, the law makers need to step in and limit the number of scripts/RPh hour a pharmacy can do. It just gets too dangerous when people are pushed that hard to make the correct decisions on medications that could adversely effect someone's life.

Mac- One day I will own an AR-15, I hope. My brother has one, and they are a blast to shoot.

Poppa- Glad to hear Maggie got good news. Pets are part of the family too.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm really starting to hate my government class. We can't sit in different seats, and I'm stuck next to one of the dumb freshman football players. We have in class quizzes and he asked me what the answer was to one of them. I didn't answer so he called me a d***. He's one of those guys who thinks he's hot stuff because he's on the football team.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all.

@mlbsalltimegreats - damn Tony, very jealous of your 1/1 Vlad pickups from yesterday! Nice cards!

So Cooper - my 6-year old - came home from school last night and had a somewhat disturbing request for me. It's the conversation no father wants to have. Yep, he wanted to start collecting and playing Pokemon cards. :eek: We went to Walmart and got a starter deck. :???:

Anyone have some Pokemon cards to send Cooper's way? I'll send you some of your favorite player's cards back in exchange. Hate to spend my hard earned money on those things!

Sadly, my boys still collect them. I have been trying to migrate them to sports, but no luck yet.

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
I'm really starting to hate my government class. We can't sit in different seats, and I'm stuck next to one of the dumb freshman football players. We have in class quizzes and he asked me what the answer was to one of them. I didn't answer so he called me a d***. He's one of those guys who thinks he's hot stuff because he's on the football team.

Lol well, he better actually BE hot stuff or he's gonna have a long life ahead of him when he can't make it onto a professional team after college.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Lol well, he better actually BE hot stuff or he's gonna have a long life ahead of him when he can't make it onto a professional team after college.

He won't go anywhere :lol: I only know of 2 guys who have gone pro since playing here, and only one was drafted.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all.

[MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION] - damn Tony, very jealous of your 1/1 Vlad pickups from yesterday! Nice cards!

I need your address ---- please note ref pokemon

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Today's mail
I started a 50hr season and 400 hr club auto pc (like I needed more to collect)
A94067F1-3E57-4888-A7D5-93ABB3C25338-9469-00000F1DEA1C69F8_zps8bbce68b.jpg

And this:
1992 set. At some point ill have to resort to psa/DNA index card autos and these can accompany them beautifully
E6B1A7EA-2F62-4144-AF9B-91ACE27CCF12-9469-00000F1DFEA97AB4_zpsd0978617.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Evening Gents! What a crazy work week...and 2 more days left :( We have a fun potluck planned for our department though and those have always been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts