Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATE (69 boxes !!) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - 8:17pm 9/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
I'm happy to land a diffractor. Nothing else to note of Bonds besides some small inserts I already have. Don't think I've seen any Giambi's yet. Let's hope these last 17 pull some big ones! And I don't want to see another Piazza card for months!!! lol

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
UPDATE (69 boxes !!) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - 7:37pm 9/19

17 boxes left , will open sometime Monday

Ryan

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
That's cool.

I'm assuming nothing Belle worthy to note. O well. It was a $50 gamble and it was probably a bad bet haha

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Yeah sorry, pretty sure there was nothing but base of Belle pulled last night. Maybe a random parallel, I was sort of zoning out towards the end.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yeah sorry, pretty sure there was nothing but base of Belle pulled last night. Maybe a random parallel, I was sort of zoning out towards the end.
Yea I assumed. O well... since I basically have 90% of all Belle cards, this was a gamble or hedge in case a HUGE Belle hit or something. I wish we could all bust this stuff in person, it'd make it a lot more enjoyable. I mean I haven't seen any of the Belle's hit because they aren't inserts and they just get run through. Doesn't make it very enjoyable but that's OK... that's what you have to do when you have so many boxes and so little time to open and enjoy as you go.

I probably won't watch the 17 boxes left unless they're tonight or this weekend. Let me know if something crazy spikes!!! Good luck everyone!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Any decent Maddux cards in there?

Yeah there was one or two decent ones but I don't remember what.

Mac, you can open in person, just would cost ya $3k ;)

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Hahha - Yea yea. I just meant how cool would it be if we were all in person for the break. Be able to open some packs each and help divide up and everything. It's a pipe dream but was just a comment lol.

You buy the tix I'll be there ;) But yes I understand what you mean

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Not to be a pain but is it easy to list what boxes are left? We've seen so many that I've lost track and would love to look at what the potential hits are, etc to get excited to watch the last leg of this thing. Thanks!

---

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Ugh. I am moving on the 1st so I was hoping this would be done by now so I don't have to worry about getting my package by the 30th.

Fat chance. Final break won't be until next week I bet and then the sorting and everything begins. Then packaging/shipping. I'm guessing 3 weeks it'll arrive, which I'm fine with. It's a lot of work for Andrew.

---

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Re: UPDATE (69 boxes !!) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - 7:37pm 9/19

Sorry guys hate to be a pain but I'm really curious if any Holliday cards were pulled?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Sorry guys hate to be a pain but I'm really curious if any Holliday cards were pulled?

Can't recall a "hit" of Holliday yet. 17 or so left though. 1200 or so packs have been opened so one coulda been pulled but I don't recall one

Ryan

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC

Don't feel bad! Holliday wasn't in very many of the boxes. I bought Juan, Lofton, Buhner, and Rusty and I think I've been shut out. Win some, lose some! I did well in the last break, so it was someone else's turn this time.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Re: UPDATE (69 boxes !!) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - 7:37pm 9/19

I'm not to worried about it. It was a gamble and for 8 bucks I'll take that all day long. Either way I'm still hopeful something will come out of the rest. Do we have a list of what boxes are left to open??

Members online

Latest posts