Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I think that would look great signed.

My thoughts as well. It has a decent sized are to be signed, and it isn't a dark background like the guys who are pictured in the blue all-star jerseys. I also think an ASG mini bat would look great signed in your collection ;) What day(s) are you going?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
My thoughts as well. It has a decent sized are to be signed, and it isn't a dark background like the guys who are pictured in the blue all-star jerseys. I also think an ASG mini bat would look great signed in your collection ;) What day(s) are you going?

It would look pretty nice. I'm all tapped out on cash though :-(

Anyway, I'm going Saturday. When are you there?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It would look pretty nice. I'm all tapped out on cash though :-(

Anyway, I'm going Saturday. When are you there?

I'll be there Saturday as well. Just PM, and we'll figure out a time and place to meet up on Saturday to get you the bat ;)

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
**Small Rant**

You know, I'm having a tough time planning out what I want for autos this year. They have such big groups of guys, there's always 3-4 guys that I don't want with 1-2 guys that I do. Case in point: Friday night, Twins Room, 5:30-6:30--Hughes, Duensing, Gibson, Thielbar, Kvasnicka. Now I wouldn't mind seeing Hughes, and telling him how I won a hat from him on the old Beckett boards years ago (just to see if he would remember) and get his auto on an 04 Bowman Heritage. I don't need the other guys. I just got Gibson and Thielbar yesterday! I don't have anything of Kvansicka. (does he have any cards?) AND, how much will they be? Getting frustrated that they haven't posted prices yet. Any word about wristbands for Mauer yet? I'd imagine they'll do that again, but sure would be nice to know ahead of time. Now with this garage sale stuff going on, I sure would like to find a Dinkelman jersey. But since he hasn't been around since 2011, there probably won't be anything of him there. (but I digress...)

Been thinking if i want any 8x10's from FanHQ since they have a great sale this weekend. I can't go, but if someone else was and could pick up what I want and bring them on Friday (Musial Collector) :D that would be great. But I'm fussy about getting 8x10's and who I want, wah, wah, wah. Seems to me it might be better to work together when possible to get autographs of guys I want and autos of some of the guys I don't want for someone else. Am I making sense? This is a small rant, you know. Maybe it's a big rant now. I'm only going Friday night, so my choices are limited. Plus, there's still the coming week for things to change. We'll see. I'll just have to quit being a big baby and suck it up.

**end rant**
(for now)

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
XXXX Greg I just left fanhq 30 mins ago. X_X
PM me what you need for 8x10s you need and I'll give Shaun a call and pick up for you.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Their deal is that prices for 8x10s get better to more you buy. 1-5 for $5 each, 6-10 for $4 each, something like that. I'm sure Chris could quote the rates better than I. They have a ton of other stuff--OMLB balls, blank bats, etc. for sale too. Good time to pick up stuff if you can get to the store.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Their deal is that prices for 8x10s get better to more you buy. 1-5 for $5 each, 6-10 for $4 each, something like that. They have a ton of other stuff--OMLB balls, blank bats, etc. for sale too. Good time to pick up stuff if you can get to the store.

Thanks for the info. I'm in mason city but won't be up that way until next Saturday for twins fest.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Greg, Kvas has cards in 2010 Draft and 2010 Elite.

No base in Elite, but he does have a school colors insert featuring him in a Gopher uniform.

If all else fails, have him write 06-07 State Champs on an index card and I'll buy it from you.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Not sure if this had been previously posted, but I just read it. Looks like the prices might not be as outrageous as we assumed they would be like at the stadium during the season.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/min...md=20140117&content_id=66791854&vkey=news_min

"Promotional items will range from $1 to $5, while bobbleheads and autographed baseballs will range from $10 to $25. Autographed and non-authenticated game-used bats will also be on sale for $50 to $75, while official team-issued jerseys, many of which were game worn, will range from $50 to $150."

I'm assuming this stuff will get picked over by dealers pretty quickly, and I would like to get Mauer right away on Friday so I probably won't get to look through stuff until after I'm done with that. Would love to see if they have any Span stuff or any other cheap stuff that would interest me.

Members online