Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series (formerly ALDS/NLDS...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Kate Upton cheering as Verlander becomes the 2nd Stros pitcher in 2 games to tally double digit k's

Nolan Ryan, Mike Scott, Keuchel last night and now Verlander, all-time in Astros playoff history. Damn the Yankees strikeout a lot, and they both are great pitchers.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Awesome ALCS game! Might be the biggest height differential of an outfielder trying to throw out a runner at home. It would be cool to see the 2 of them standing next to each other.

The NLCS game was great too. It's really ashame Seager is out for the series with an injury. I feel bad for him. Hopefully both series go 7 games. I look for the Cubs bats to bust out in the game today.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Awesome ALCS game! Might be the biggest height differential of an outfielder trying to throw out a runner at home. It would be cool to see the 2 of them standing next to each other.

The NLCS game was great too. It's really ashame Seager is out for the series with an injury. I feel bad for him. Hopefully both series go 7 games. I look for the Cubs bats to bust out in the game today.

original_u1uc9efq_n2r3henc.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Great game to be at last night, the crowd was hyped. The Yankees were lost at the plate against Keuchel, nothing too meaty to hit hard. My only complaint was there were a lot of Astros fans that cheered when they thought Tanaka was hurt on that liner off his leg. You always want to beat a team at their best. Hopefully the rest of the series is as good as game 1.

I agree with this. Just remember that when teams make the playoffs a lot of adult “fans” show up. It is usually these people cheering for injuries.

Members online