Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upcoming Virtual Card Show: Sunday February 9th 3:00-6:00 PM EST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Not sure if I am going to set up, but will definitely be looking. Just a few words of advice if you are setting up...

Be creative! The forum here has a very customizable posting operation. Would love to take my time and look through a well thought out, well planned, and visually appealing 'table'. I am sure it is that kind of table that would get my money.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
get the word out guys, that's the only thing gonna make this pop

however you can, get the word out. that day is also DOUBLE POINTS DAY

When are you going to add humor and simply being a pain, into the fcb pts algy, I need some pts.

On a serious note. Any ideas on where or ways to promote this??

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Suggestion: can we have a place to set up our threads and then have the MODs move them to the transaction thread on the day? I'd like to maybe do a couple of edits, or add stuff along the way, but I'd also like to be fully set-up when the day comes, not adding endlessly to my thread. Sometimes I get worn out making a gigantic thread, and if I could save it to come back to without others coming to me about it, that'd be nice.

Thoughts?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Suggestion: can we have a place to set up our threads and then have the MODs move them to the transaction thread on the day? I'd like to maybe do a couple of edits, or add stuff along the way, but I'd also like to be fully set-up when the day comes, not adding endlessly to my thread. Sometimes I get worn out making a gigantic thread, and if I could save it to come back to without others coming to me about it, that'd be nice.

Thoughts?

Good idea

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011

Thoughts?

I like it too.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008

Thoughts?
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]

I don't have a problem with the idea. We have the miscellaneous forum which theoretically could be used, but I want Chris to make the decision on this as I have a couple of concerns.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
And I thought you guys were using a different site. Sheesh.
Drum roll please..................

photobucket_zps1370f8d6.jpg

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009

Thoughts?

If I make a long list I usually type it out in Notepad or Word first then copy and paste.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Can someone give an example of what a "table" would look like?

It's really not that different from a regular thread, though most will have many more items that a regular thread and we ask that they be neater than regular threads (some people already keep their threads pretty organized so it's likely not an issue for most, but clean pictures or a neat list. Some rhyme or reason to the order cards are posted, and a clear title covers most of it.) The 3 hour window brings a lot of people together on the boards, and we found last time that many of the sellers were more willing to negotiate and work deals. It also made deal-making much quicker because the volume had people keeping an eye on their threads and posts.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
When are you going to add humor and simply being a pain, into the fcb pts algy, I need some pts.

On a serious note. Any ideas on where or ways to promote this??

People can certainly post about it on Twitter and Facebook. I'm going to make a post to brainstorm on this and hopefully get people involved.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I'm sure most can be much more creative but this literally took 5 minutes...

BB1.png
BB1.png
BB1.png

pt2.png

MM.png
MM.png
MM.png

vt2.png

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Do we have a place for setting up the threads? Does it work on mobile?

In the process of finalizing the place, but we should have a place to use for set-up in the next day or two, which would allow for over a week of prep.

Members online

Latest posts