Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Software changes to speed up FCB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Software changes to speed up FCB

Guys, it's not lost on me that this site has been slow. Slower than similar sites like blowout. Speed is absolutely critical to the life of this site and it's my goal to make your experience here as pleasant as possible.

Every time we create a new software element it requires extra strain on the server. Over the years we have added and added and haven't really tweaked anything. Recently, I have spent a bit of time tweaking and the site should be faster. Go on, navigate around. It's got some pep now.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Hopefully you can get it all sorted...

I would be lying if I said I did not leave FCB a few times over the past weeks/months simply because of lag & long load times. Good luck.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
true you can fix and they will stay . my dad used to say " you can dye the color of a skunk and descent one but you still have a skunk "
You don't get thanked enough for what you do for us now .

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Gotta change my user name, since 55_marlins_sp no longer fits the bill !

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Am I the only one who has never had a problem with the speed of this site? Regardless, keep up the good work, Chris.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Guys, it's not lost on me that this site has been slow. Slower than similar sites like blowout.

quit the reward point issuing program that causes people to try too hard to create new threads that mostly go nowhere and the speed might increase without software changes!

(grin for the humor impaired).

Latest posts