Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think this Blaylock kid is going places

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hank's kid correct?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Im gonna go out on a limb and say no. Unless the kid is adopted or the mother was horsing around!

For me I thought he was Kin to Mookie Blaylock the former NBA Star who now is in jail and should be released soon.

Personal life[edit]
In 2011, two of Blaylock's sons, twins Daron and Zack, committed to play football for the University of Kentucky.[7] The sons are graduates of Walton High School in Marietta, Georgia.[7] Blaylock resides in Zebulon, Georgia.[8]
During the afternoon of May 31, 2013, Blaylock was involved in a head-on collision in Clayton County, Georgia. He was initially placed on life support,[9] but his condition later improved.[8] Blaylock's vehicle traveled left-of-center, causing the accident. A family member stated he had a history of seizures, but it was unknown if Blaylock was experiencing any symptoms at the time of the collision.[8] Although initially surviving the crash, a passenger in the other vehicle died as a result of injuries from the collision.[8][9] Blaylock was charged with vehicular homicide,[10] driving on a suspended license and failing to stay in his lane.[11] Blaylock had an outstanding warrant in Spalding County, Georgia on charges of DUI and drug-related offenses at the time, but "investigators did not believe alcohol was a factor in the crash."[8] On October 27, 2014, Blaylock pleaded guilty to killing Monica Murphy, the mother of five, rather than face a jury. Blaylock was sentenced to 15 years for vehicular homicide and other charges in the head-on collision as part of a plea bargain.[12] According to the plea, Blaylock will serve a seven-year prison sentence, of which three years will actually be spent in prison and the remaining four as a suspended sentence, followed by eight years of probation.[13]

Last edited:

Members online