Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

Paul, I'll keep your uncle in ny prayers as well, today. As much as I'll be praying, I'll have plenty of opportunities to ask the Lord to wrap his arms around your uncle also. It's a good thing The Big Guy has a never ending reach.

An update on my sis. They've got her temperature down to 101 and she's off the ventilation. She isn't responsive, but is breathing on her own. There's still a ling row to plow though. The major fear right now is the fever, coupled with her MS, will result in severe brain damage. Our family needs all the prayer we can get. She's a single mother of three, and the only ones left in our family are her, my mother and me.

Paul, if you could PM me your uncles name, I'll start sending up the prayers. Always feel uncomfortable asking God to help someone's uncle. Prefer to give him a name.

My sis' name is Gabriel, for anyone interested.

Prayers, brother.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Ralph: I'm getting a plumber to come scope the line. THat way, I can see if there's a root causing the issue. Can I use that drain bladder by going down the roof vent? Won't it possibly blow water back into the house?

I'll bet you don't have a basement? There should be a clean out trap somewhere, an access panel to the stack? I don't know if going up on the roof and sticking the hose down will help. Your vent probably is a 2" pipe.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Paul, I'll keep your uncle in ny prayers as well, today. As much as I'll be praying, I'll have plenty of opportunities to ask the Lord to wrap his arms around your uncle also. It's a good thing The Big Guy has a never ending reach.

An update on my sis. They've got her temperature down to 101 and she's off the ventilation. She isn't responsive, but is breathing on her own. There's still a ling row to plow though. The major fear right now is the fever, coupled with her MS, will result in severe brain damage. Our family needs all the prayer we can get. She's a single mother of three, and the only ones left in our family are her, my mother and me.

Paul, if you could PM me your uncles name, I'll start sending up the prayers. Always feel uncomfortable asking God to help someone's uncle. Prefer to give him a name.

Stay strong Steve. Wife and I have you in our thoughts and prayers.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'll bet you don't have a basement? There should be a clean out trap somewhere, an access panel to the stack? I don't know if going up on the roof and sticking the hose down will help. Your vent probably is a 2" pipe.

Basements don't really exist in this part of the south, especially when we are already below sea level.;)

A_Pharis

Yeah Ralph. No basement here. Gonna try to locate where the builders buried the clean out. I've looked but I've been able to locate it. I dunno why they didn't bring it to ground level. What sucks about that is my warranty doesn't cover sewer issues unles there is a ground level clean out.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

My uncle's name is Henri.. what is your sisters name?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good afternoon guys. I hope everyone is having a great day.

To everyone dealing with family health issues, thoughts and prayers to all of you.

Just a quick check in from me. They're still working me like crazy. The hours suck, but the pay is nice. :lol: We started extended hours yesterday. That's going to make for longer days, especially when I close. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to be around more at some point.

I also wanted to chime in and let everyone know that I received my MTSS package Saturday. I was all excited about it until yesterday. I came home from work and had a headache, so I took some meds. Shortly thereafter, I began living on the toilet! My MTSS package switched my meds with high grade laxatives! Quite literally, a pain in the ass. I have found it staring at me, very creepily. I have my fingers crossed that this will be the only shenanigans I encounter this year.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Afternoon.

I am going to take a drive. This paper has frustrated me to the point where it's almost worth it to write a conclusion and turn it in at 5 pages, instead of 10.

I never get that frustrated.

See you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts