Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Teases "HUGE" Name Exclusive Player, Only Found in Leaf Draft Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Parcells had autos in 2004 SPA and Ultimate.

My Saban guess was also wrong - he had an auto in the UD Alabama set

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It's very hard to thin of people without an autograph on the market. One of my earliest guesses was John Madden, but even he has one (only one, and it's rarer than a unicorn from what I understand).

They would have to be cuts, but how about this for a new guess - Sean Taylor.

I hope it's not a big buildup to an incoming draftee who is having their first auto just because they're just now getting out of college. Likely not, since nobody in this class has a name big enough for this huge pre-release hyping.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
It's very hard to thin of people without an autograph on the market. One of my earliest guesses was John Madden, but even he has one (only one, and it's rarer than a unicorn from what I understand).

They would have to be cuts, but how about this for a new guess - Sean Taylor.

I hope it's not a big buildup to an incoming draftee who is having their first auto just because they're just now getting out of college. Likely not, since nobody in this class has a name big enough for this huge pre-release hyping.

I love that idea and frankly, I'm shocked he's still alive.

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, he's already had a celebrity "Fans of the Game" auto, and I don't think his addition would "move the needle" but it would be kinda cool to see Mel Kiper Jr. get an auto in a Draft set.

Maybe a dual auto with McShay, Tobin, Ray Rhodes or anyone else he's argued with on-air.

Or a dual auto with Dilfer or even John Elway...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I don't think any draft "experts" would really command the level of hype being set, nor would they add all that much resale value.

Todd McShay also already has a plethora of autos on the market (all from 2011 Sweet Spot, with various player profiles).

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Jonathan Ogden, Orlando Pace, Demontti Dawson or and this would be the best one

Mara Rooney (granddaughter of two nfl owners and famous actress)

Members online

Latest posts